Ah Europe.. when will you learn?

Ah Europe.. when will you learn?

Attached: 1661718735986413.jpg (3604x1868, 1.37M)

We should make an Iberian Union (not neccessarily as a country) and fuck off from the Europeans. They never were our allies

>Ah Europe.. when will you learn?
THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x474, 17.47K)

I agree with this IU, but we're in charge, Manolo

Don't care who's in charge. I just don't want Europeans.

Me arrodillo

Ajoelho-me.

I am very happy to see how the Gabachos, Germens and Dutch-Flemish (both are th same shit) people suffer. But I feel sorry for Polish and Scandinavians. I had a good relationship with the Scandinavians when I worked as a driver in Valencia for drunken Scandinavians, and once I rented a room in my house to a Polish couple who were very kind.

Anyone east of Germany does not deserve to suffer, they've had enough

For me it's the Italians and the Southern French I feel sorry. My parents are German and I've already caused caos with banter in the family chat kek.
Told them I paid 20€ of electric bill last month.

For me is Greece and Italy. There is no Italian or Greek flags in that meme, but friendship with Greeks and Italians is just taken for granted.

>Anyone east of Germany does not deserve to suffer, they've had enough
kek they are the ones responsible for us West Germans suffering

Von der Leyen just called an emergency meeting on the energy crisis.

Don’t get too cocky Iberianexceptionbros...

Based Flintenuschi

Kek fuck euroniggers

Attached: 1638680878740.jpg (548x560, 28.76K)

you made germs mad iberians...

Dios mio southern europeons are literally latino tier circlejerk losers club with inferiority complex

>mfw euroniggers frezzing to death this winter while i stay warm and comfy

Feels good

Attached: 1655186347842.jpg (959x956, 147.47K)

We are selling electricity to everyone and make 42 million euros a day from it. I want to thank Russia and Mr. Putin for their sanctions lol

If you saw how they treated us you’d understand. It’s not even just a political thing, they are racist towards us too. Don’t want anything to do with them.

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

NEED TO KNOW NOW

CAN YOH FREEZE ME AGAIN

Attached: IMG_20220829_162012.jpg (1080x1099, 265.29K)

Sorry this is a private thread. Indios are not allowed. Euros only.

you surprised? but nature will do its deal, this summer almost annihilated them, now think about the incoming ones, every year hotter and hotter, until everything turns into a desert... and they die, in the new formed habitat fit for BLACK men, al Aldalus all again.

this winter will probably be mild

>current year
>using gas
Fucking why?

??

Why so butthurt chud? real life is not Any Forums

It’s not but you’d be surprised at what they think of you if you’ve never been abroad.

Haha you deserve it chudcel

By that time your noncountry will be underwater Jan, so better be quiet

What happened to you?

When I talked about Dutch-Flemish I wasn't talking about you, Abdul.

Why? What have I done to them?

They our culture more than anything. My parents are immigrants and they are condescending cunts even though they escaped to "safety" after their city turned to shit

I have lived abroad for years. I even had a long term relationship with a Dutch girl. I know well what I am talking about, so I wonder if you are just projecting your complexes

im learning spanish

Attached: 4B1E91AC-D74E-4213-98A3-42CCA39F87D6.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Keep dreaming moor. Ever heard of AC?

Weird looks and “passive” discrimination, the kind that minorities talk about in America like getting stopped at public transport and shit

>this summer almost annihilated them
kek, I've gone through 46ºC summers years ago before the climate change bullshit. Northerners see the thermostat go above 25ºC and lose their shit lol get AC

what, maybe some boomers have low opinions on you but most doesn't specially towards spain, the order goes like Spaniards > italians > greeks > other balkans

real life is not Any Forums and after living among actual turks our opinions on meddoids became very soft

Attached: 2.jpg (1105x986, 125.43K)

Lol
Lmao

Does it even get cold enough to warrant heating? I guess I could see it needed in the mountains and maybe the northern coasts

Keep it up

Attached: 437-4370721_61-kb-png-pepe-giving-thumbs-up-transparent.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)