Why are women obsessed with big cities? Rural women are flocking to large cities in droves...

Why are women obsessed with big cities? Rural women are flocking to large cities in droves, unlike rural males who look down on big city life. Is it like this in your cunt?

Attached: AD9487FD-494C-4977-9041-06522C603563.jpg (1200x800, 261.08K)

From what I read 1st world ruralistan has nothing to offer besides unemployment and drugs.
Jobs and money are at cities.

unironically this, why would you need agriculture when you can eat bugs?

Me and my gf moved from the city because it's much cheaper to live in the countryside but otherwise yes. The rural parts of Sweden are empty.

Then why is rural trades chad making 3x more than urban excel monkey and sitting on acres of land? Meanwhile their women’s mental health declines and take to mental health journaling, hyper involvement with social media, and getting stds

Searching for a mate outside of people they've known since childhood, because 99,9% of human evolution those people have been close kin.

bejsd (baserad?) svenske broder. Hejsan

money is not the only factor
status is also important
an intern journalist at economist has more status than a farmer making 6 figures

notice for example no surgeon or pilot goes about how much money they make but any blue collar, plumber, farmer who makes a decent amount will always repeat his monetary gains. It is a way of cope with the low status.
Farming is not an attractive profession

Halloj.

I was born and raised in the big city but everyone i know is always like "wow i would love the live in the countryside so much, so peaceful, better life, it's not as polluted, people are so much nicer" and so on, both men and women
And then you get hipsters buying up land for their organic farms and permaculture shit
Not me though, i like everything still open at 3am, i can do anything i want, buy anything, i don't care about pollution, i don't have to be nice or talk to people, the countryside is boring as fuck

him being rich and/or having land doesnt make it any easier for his gf to find meaningful work from some big farm in the countryside

BBCs live in cities. there is your reason.

Lol not here, people working in the countryside make more or less minimum wage whereas in the city you make slightly over minimum wage

>tf
>tp

Why are you coping?

Not really

In Japan,Kyushu and hokkaido(rural area)has more women.

Attached: images (2).png (426x720, 23.84K)

in the actual first world we have remote work

Can't do my offshore welding remotely. Wished I could tho.

The educated status chasing women you speak of were born and raised in the city. Rural women who move to the city wait tables, clean offices, cut hair and larp on Instagram as “making it big”. Do most of these women not move back home after a few years once their mental health inevitably declines in big city chaos? Imagine being scared of walking at night for the rest of your life

Not in Germland

I shall go to both and have sexo, thanks for the info

a very recent invention don't you think, was not impossible to find it was rare before covid
but even there 3rd world would outrun you, why pay someone in rural 1st world 1500 usd when you can pay half of that and get a romanian/turk/thai codemonkey