Um okay the chinese may have invented the gunpowder but they didn't use it for killing other humans like us civilized...

>um okay the chinese may have invented the gunpowder but they didn't use it for killing other humans like us civilized whites
why the fuck are they like this?

Attached: europe-map.gif (1000x811, 122.22K)

We Chinese are humans unlike you devils

You can't invent gunpowder, you can only discover it and put it to use.

China discovered it first but Europeans advanced more with it.

It doesn't grow in trees it was invented not discovered.

>Noooo you can't use new technology to attain wealth and power
How are polacks so wrong about literally everything?

Europe was born from war. Charlemagne turned Europe into a battlefield for millenia due to his fucking stupid Germonkey feudalism, as well as his shenanigans with the Pope. People bitch about the world wars due to the scale and intensity of them, but the belligerence was always there.

It's created as a natural by product of other experiments, its discovery was accidental

At that point, everything becomes discovery instead of invention because it all technically existed in the space of possible things.

War is the key to Europe's success. Europeans constantly forced each other to improve. The Chinese, Indians or Muslims never did this, as one empire held it all.

They did, but it was never as useful, the Chinese relied on large armies of more lightly equipped units(think chainmail) while European knights at this time had been covered head to toe in plate armor, thus guns were way more useful and became heavily developed.

I have literally never, ever seen a single European claiming that we invented gunpowder.
>r but they didn't use it for killing other humans like us civilized whites
The Chinese made guns for killing people, but their shitty arquebus was vastly inferior by the time Spanish and Portuguese came into contact with them, hence Euros winning sieges where they are vastly outnumbered.

So your shitty little narrative doesn't work, especially since it was likely the violent invading hordes of Mongols that first brought gunpowder into Europe to begin with. Even then European heavy knight cav was superior to their gun tech as the final battles showed. Thanks for highlighting this though, first time I'm pondering the irony in that.

More dumb narratives.

Attached: 1000px-Wars_by_Death_Toll_Chart.jpg (1000x891, 160.58K)

Why are spicñards so irrelevant yet so genocidal

Forgot picrel.

Attached: Vietnam_matchlock_of_Qing_period.jpg (272x400, 18.36K)

>Reconquista
>Three Kingdoms
>Mongol Conquests
I really don't think those should be considered wars due to their duration and timespan.

The Spanish just joined warring city states that had been slaughtering each other for centuries, it's just that the deaths started being written down and recorded when the Spaniards arrived.

Take a look at who was actually fighting in Tenochtitlan.

They are all shorter than the hundred years' war though.

they developed guns after European models though. Euros definitely invented guns, which is infinitely more impressive than 'inventing' gunpowder

>they didn't use it for killing other humans like us civilized whites
They did. Where did you learn your history from, /pol?

The arquebus was an originally European design which in itself was shit compared to later designs, but what defines a "gun" depends on modern context. There's a reason we didn't abandon swords until the invention of smokeless gunpoweder and rifles. All of it was inferior technology compared to European plate armour which is why it didn't see early widespread use in Europe. The Chinese also had bigger handcannons, but like in Europe these weren't that great and they kept using blades.

I would argue that the discovery and development of thermodynamics, Newtonian physics etc. were all far more valuable innovations that allowed us to engineer truly marvelous technology.

I didn't even see that. I would also add 100 years war too. I mean really the 100 years war was 3 wars over the same thing.