Why did they do it?

Why did they do it?

Attached: 1623783661726.jpg (1401x1198, 681.92K)

What?
Exaplain, I don't watch soccer-football.

Switzerland is Albania 2, Belgium is congo 2 and England has a fraudulent manager

because they are all joggers anyway

Attached: 9BY9HH-highresjpg.jpg (1200x800, 99.07K)

It's an American thing only americanised cunts do it

"Black lives matter"?

the blue countries never had honor to begin with

Because the FA is based in London and like all things London they are obsessed with American race relations

England and Beligum have significant black populations and used to have colonies in Africa

Switzerland is just retarded

You WILL kneel before the American Empir---I mean Black Lives Matter.

Because we're cucked, but hilariously we don't it any more as the retards have finally realised it's meaningless virtue signalling.

>It's an American thing only americanised cunts do it
All western European countries are Americanized.
It's just that for whatever reasons the corperate-retards here push the radical left propaganda.

>the blue countries never had honor to begin with
Are you color blind?

>You WILL kneel before the American Empir---I mean Black Lives Matter.
I WILL never kneel for ISIS tier radical groups.

who America or BLM?

He's Irish, he's probably drunk

Now you are bringing up a good point here.
The reason why things like BLM exist is because The USA is an unstable country. I would kneel for non of them. I would say nuke The USA, this will end the worlds problems. Because that country is beyond repairing. All Canada needs to remove it's dictator.

because our football team is 95% black

americans should take care of their issues themselves not pressure whole world to virtue-signal while they do literally nothing to fix the issue

we kneel we arent chud make us pink

Why are the Swiss like this? Is it because they are still living large off our stolen gold reserves?

>because our football team is 95% black
I thought this was to appease the fucking retards.

>95%
What even is the point that neocolonial elites want to make with this flavour of racism?

do you think the USA exports their political problems on purpose, or is it the other countries who copy American problems? Because America is the superpower, so by mimicking them it's a way to get closer to the USA and gain more power.

Very pathetic

Attached: B27452F4-1256-40BB-B64A-2995EBF4903E.png (3732x3288, 1.03M)