/brit/

the new as it were (part 2) edition

Attached: 1650947844175.jpg (1200x1200, 116.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661691774543177.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-cc6f9-ZC0Y
streamable.com/gbcrwg
streamable.com/v3m794
vocaroo.com/15zGY6Xyq3BN
vocaroo.com/1CCwpOxz6JSO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smelly little pataks

That tastes nice that

about to wank

so warm
not sunny at all but still roasting

patakis

does your top use it as lube

need a scheme to get rich, quickly

'2spicy'
- wypipo

Sometimes yeah

>I beet none of you have ever even been on a private plane.

no but i have been on the jungle queen

Attached: file.png (514x597, 509.25K)

right
used hinge tinder and bumble for a week now
totals:
7 matches on tinder - 6 of which were advertising their onlyfans, one of which still hasn't replied to my chat up line
2 matches on hinge - chatting to one regularly on snapchat now and the other has been silent
0 matches on bumble

*chaps the /brit/ front door*
*runs away*

no one cares, FONT

>need a scheme to get rich, quickly

get a job then buy a bunch of chainlink

So over the weekend I discovered

1) pakis absolutely swarm the areas of outstanding natural beauty in this country and
2) my enjoyment of a place is inversely proportional to the number of pakis there

And I don't know which is worse

philosophically god makes no sense. i don't mean all these richard dawkins type arguments against God, i mean just plain old thinking about what God is;
Every individual attribute or description of God , contradicts another descritpion or attribute.

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661691774543177.webm
the gf's

the golf ball frog turned into a tranny

Attached: 1656010406054.jpg (1273x1267, 205.57K)

How's your bank holiday monday been lads?
It's nearly over. And we all know what that means.

Attached: Office-Space.jpg (980x653, 68.6K)

I have been working from 6am til 1:30pm at asda

youtube.com/watch?v=-cc6f9-ZC0Y

imagine the smell

staggers me that there are white middle class people who go to this, find out how the roids behave, cry about it, then go again next year

Loads of girls have swiped right on me on Tinder but they're all clapped
Such is life

why r boiz so qt

Attached: 1655471519575.jpg (1451x879, 214.54K)

there's no way these bitches actually don't know this shit

England is mine. It belongs to me.

double digit body counts on the pair of them

i've been before.
its so dull its just a crush of people wandering around

haha happens to me when I join tinder and im still too anxious to message any of them

this + at least one person in your group having their phone nicked

Just preorder the Monkeys new album on cassette because that's the only thing my car takes.

alri liz

Is there a better feeling than noticing from your peripherals that a woman is looking at you and then completely ignoring her?

for me it's when I have some likes but the app tells me I swiped left on them and it's always some very clapped 30 something nhs worker or teacher

streamable.com/gbcrwg

streamable.com/v3m794

vocaroo.com/15zGY6Xyq3BN

vocaroo.com/1CCwpOxz6JSO

Attached: 1661772149755186.png (372x322, 184.82K)

Imagine an enormous black cock slapping a white woman's face with a room booming noise.
Thats the fate of England.

Wittgenstein already covered that mate
Besides, philosophy is a bent nonce freak occupation

+ you losing your group the moment you need to go for a piss.

by contrast St Paul's carnival in brixton is much penger. just because its a manageable scale and you can actually do stuff.

went to a fancy vineyard restaurant for the first time the other day and was absolutely blown away by how delicious the meal was, i've been eating shit my whole life

A good meal
Feeling your heart beat under strenuous excercise
A good nights sleep
Can name a few things to be honest

Just pikeyd the old electric meter in preparation for winter

Attached: 4460498F-B3AC-49A4-91A1-B9D1638697CD.jpg (1236x2048, 294.87K)

The last remaining member of an uncontacted indigenous group in Brazil has died, officials say.

The man, whose name was not known, had lived in total isolation for the past 26 years.

He was known as Man of the Hole because he dug deep holes, some of which he used to trap animals while others appear to be hiding spaces.

His body was found on 23 August in a hammock outside his straw hut. There were no signs of violence.

The man was the last of an indigenous group whose other remaining six members were killed in 1995. The group lived in the Tanaru indigenous area in the state of Rondônia, which borders Bolivia.

The majority of his tribe were thought to have been killed as early as the 1970s by ranchers wanting to expand their land.

The Man of the Hole is thought to have been about 60 years old and to have died of natural causes.

In 1998, the man was caught on video during a chance encounter.

Attached: _126477935_57024a47-535b-4c2d-9b8c-c62a53e638bb.jpg (976x549, 47.83K)

yeah i need to read wittgenstein, i reckon i've independently worked out a lot of the stuff he was nattering on about.

All inferior to the feeling of making a woman, especially an attractive woman, feel unnecessary or unwanted.

>pikeyd
kek'd and based

Attached: 1596562951481.jpg (400x400, 17.91K)

Been waiting in this waiting room for more than 2 ours now and they've just told the boomer lady in front of me, who arrived more than an hour later than me, that she's next in line

Getting bloody sick of it now, wouldn't get this with BUPA

what did you do?

How did you do that

luo dong spritual chi healing

bristol* not brixton
my bad.

You need to read Wittgenstein, but not as much as he needed to touch grass. Find a better way to spend your time lad.

angloid bugman analytics is not philosophy

le statue man is not groundbreaking philosophy

wog cunt

>All the rorkes in the comments
kek