ITT countries that are a complete mystery to you

I know they have a history but I have no clue what happens there now. Do they still wear togas, fight in phalanxes and worship many gods? I couldn't say.

Attached: image-1248.jpg (1000x1000, 76.94K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1914x670, 271.68K)

Romans and Jews brought us Christianity and ruined our philosophy, we were a theocratic Empire for centuries afterwards
Our country has been in a perpetual death trap since our founding and the assassination of our first governor, the Anglos coaxed us into a war in Turkey a hundred years ago and lost half the land we should have
Our government got a ton of EU money in the 70-80s and wasted it all to buy votes, we have been underperforming since
Beautiful country though

What was Greece like in Ottoman times? That's a question I've always wondered about reading Greek history.

High taxes, confiscation of land to settle Muslim soldiers, kidnapping Christian kids to convert to Islam so insects like can pretend to be European through stolen genes
Pretty bad, but Greeks still managed to excel in commerce and culture

It wasn't Christians, Jews, or Romans that executed Socrates.

They never wore togas. That’s a Roman thing

Ok that helps, thanks.

Monotheism was a mistake

He was executed for political reasons
Christians burned our temples, massacred our philosophers, tore our statues, and casted thousands of books on science, philosophy and art into the fire for disagreeing with their Hebrew mythology
While Hellenism embraced a free-spirit, Christianity was strictly dogmatic and scientific progress was greatly slowed under it
During the crowing of Byzantine emperors, they swore to protect the Church and Patriarch before protecting the Greek people, not to mention the influence the Patriarchate had in court politics, coups etc.
it was a crypto-theocracy

But they did buttfuck eachother so there's that

Made for BGC

Attached: Turkish rider of BGC 4.webm (540x960, 2.55M)

The influence of the church onto state politics in Byzantium was negligible to non existent, they existed to serve the state and not the other way around. Influence was only given willingly, an Emperor could depose any man he desired, enforce his own idea of Orthodoxy and they could do nothing but follow along

we are literally the same people so it doesn't matter at all

>Romans and Jews brought us Christianity and ruined our philosophy, we were a theocratic Empire for centuries afterwards

>when you learn history in KNE

Romans hunted Christians for centuries, oblivious fuck

Aight, my turn to ask about a cunt I don't know. Since the turks came from Central Asia, how much influence the Central Asian culture is present in modern day turkey (aside from the language)? Or they've assimilated soo much of the native population of Anatolia/the Balkans that the culture is mostly Balkan/Anatolian than Central Asian.

Attached: Turkey.png (1280x548, 57.89K)

Commies hate greek philosophy though. They think Plato's ideal state is 'totalitarian' and hate metaphysics altogether, especially the theory of forms and Oneness because it could hint to the existence of a god.
KNE believes in nothing that isn't historical materialism and m*rx dialectics running around in circles.

That's the funny part of knites

The number of actual Turkish (nomadic) settlers in Anatolia was always a small fraction of the pre existing sedentary population, genetically they are mainly Anatolians
The ottoman empire was organized based on religion (milet system), a Greek and Serb was the same (orthodox) and so was a Bosnian to a Turk (muslim), after the empire collapsed nationalism arose
The concept of Turkish nationalism began after WW1 which lead to many of today's Turks larping about being steppe warriors and wolf mythology while looking like aliens to actual Turks (think Kazakhs)
Meanwhile they are full of fifth columnists like Kurds and Arabs, fun country

I'm not a commie
Paul is still the man who killed Hellas and a hell should exist just for him to suffer in it

No. The modern greece went through romans conquering greece and converting greece christian, thus the cross in flag.
during world war 2 spraying graffiti became common normal, so all walls are tagged.

>do they wear togas
only the larping white women get trad dresses. shorts and t-shirt or jeans is the normal.

>fight in phalanxes?
army has outposts and theres boxing ring.

you didnt ask but the bank system is fucked and their office and construction culture is the worst in europe. Dont come here. Too many homeless on streets and drug addicts on sidewalks.

Attached: 1656248668816.jpg (900x900, 259.67K)

>Central Asian culture
Bunch of customs slipped under the angry imam's radar and are around in the form of superstitions and folk beliefs. The country is about 20% at most central asian and that's reflected likewise in the culture THOUGH

>Apostle Paul killed something that has died 100+ years before his time
Sure, man.
Heh look it'd the live your myth in Greece weeb trash

Go back to albania, lying larping fuck.

Roman Hellas was fine, barely had a garrison on us, Romans inherited our culture and worshipped us to no end, we were rich and the academic center of the empire
Our very existence was prestigious

i put them in the same bucket as turkey
>literally who's?
>know nothing about them
>holiday destinations
>occationally you come across industry products made in greece or turkey and they are suprisingly high quality
>apparently they have some of the largest air forces and armys in europe/nato
>hardly spoken about at all
biggest wtf contries today

Roman and Byzantine Greece were the poorest integrated areas of the Eastern side of the Roman state. Wealthy by the standards of Roman Britain maybe. But not Italy or the rest of the East

It was so prestigious they had us rename ourselves to Romans and tried make us forget the word Hellenic so they'd assume our legacy as theirs

The og Roma Empire was crap

Do you have tourette, autism or both? Pick one.

Attached: 1658917094901646.jpg (229x220, 10.8K)

Shut up poorfag trash psyxastheni

Attached: IMG_20220829_170747.jpg (1080x2021, 365.94K)