If you win one billion dollar in your country, what would you do with it?

If you win one billion dollar in your country, what would you do with it?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/aliciaadamczyk/2015/04/08/how-much-does-a-superyacht-really-cost/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would buy your whole family

No idea, user. I don't think I have any plans that involve a lot of money.

first not tell anyone about it.
buy good house and decent car.
continue working like before.
buy whores.

Buy a house for myself, my parents, and my siblings. Invest the remaining money. Retire but instead of living it big i’ll just live a quiet life sleeping in, working out, playing football, playing video games, etc, etc, etc.

I’m not really ambitious, I just want to comfort max.

I'll buy this book and the rights to print it in Malaysia and all wedding costumes from Indonesia.

Attached: 29909.jpg (780x1040, 83.48K)

Be a socially awkward loser but in some own home playing vidya all day

pay sicarios to kill m*cron

Buy a huge ass property with a lake and lots of forest. Completely indulge in my hifi and home cinema dreams. Buy a bunch of classic old Volvo's and muscle cars.
And pay all my parents loans and their house. Or a new one of they want to move.

Attached: tjoloholms-slottshotell.jpg (2560x1919, 1.3M)

Buy real state and rent it, go live from those incomes to a cottage on the cordillera

it would be for nothing because i refuse to fund this shithole.

Invest everything and live off interest
buy tendies then

Attached: apu.jpg (657x527, 32.34K)

1 billion is insane amounts of money. I'd probably buy several mega yachts, lots of real estate, invest like 100 million in stocks, give another 100 million to family and friends, donate couple million to charity and make the world celebrate me for it

i´d argue that million is a not a lot of money. It depends on what you are trying to do.

>buy several mega yachts
No you wouldn't.
It's not just the purchase price, we're talking hundreds of thousands per month to just keep them at a dock plus maintenance and crew salaries (you're not allowed to captain a mega yacht unless you're an actual large ship captain) and they need a huge crew.
Also remember that mega/super yachts cost a lot. You can buy a normal smaller yacht for 100k but a mega/super yacht? That's minimum $200 million.

>"on average, a 100-meter superyacht with a top speed of 25 knots and 50 crew members should cost around $275 million. Considering the 30 largest superyachts are all longer than 100 meters, they can often cost significantly more"

forbes.com/sites/aliciaadamczyk/2015/04/08/how-much-does-a-superyacht-really-cost/

Have sex parties with twinks every day

You need money for that? Literally just go to a twink, say hey youre cute and ask them for a beer, then go fuck your twinks. You´re welcome.

I kneel

I'm so boring that I would probably just buy a mansion and continue living the same way I live now but better.

Attached: 1660253806881489.png (525x497, 12.93K)

build a mausoleum for quisling that is more extravagant than franco`s, with whats left i will invest in beer

Okay you get your mansion. Then what? You´re gonna swim in the pool, cut grass in the garden until you get bored. What happens next? Do you just start to age in that setting indefinetly?

I'd have a large Gothic style type mansion built with a massive pipe organ in the main hall so I could start playing again but in style this time.
Probably also dress like some larping gothic lord or something because fuck it.

I would buy myself small town in some poor but safe country like Vietnam and try to develop it into tourist destination with made up local customs and museums telling absolute bullshit

Buy several houses and apartments from around the world such as Paris, London, New York, Monaco and what not. Buy several cars and bikes and a private plane....and then spend my time playing games in all those houses.

I'd upgrade my pc and buy better food.