Korean cam angels visiting Indian Venice

Korean cam angels visiting Indian Venice
play.afreecatv.com/popi9090/242423873

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-183152_Bromite.jpg (720x383, 71.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.afreecatv.com/popi9090/242423873
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do the needful sars please!

lets hope the fucking faggot janny that leaves up literal gay threads doesnt move us again. it's night and they're walking alone, i think today the stream will be fun.

ayyyyyyy we back

Right looking cute today. Left looks like a hellish nightmare

left is always hot pls stop. right is generic and boring left is exotic and sexy.

you guys wouldn't actually want these two girls to be kidnapped raped and chopped up into pieces and dumped into the ganges right?

Attached: 1661138258156631.jpg (259x194, 7.52K)

Would you like some schnaks madam, schana-ACK!

So when is the time of real game?

No one can ever complain about their language being butchered if they haven't heard a Korean and Indian try to converse in it

why is right telling people she is chinese and saying nihao, is this her version of humor or what?

both of these girls are brain dead and incredibly annoying to listen to. Especially left.

Monke

ah i see. i thought i was just being annoyed by them because of the language. guess being a stupid bitch crosses language barriers

wtf bros everyone was telling india is rapist country but still they are not even touched by single indian sir

That bitches are annoying. But want to see a rape scene

based kind sir tip him plaz madams

why do they keep speaking squid to pajeet, he clearly dosent understand a word

It's not crowded.

They can't speak proper English

>white sauce

its happening sars

How are they so ugly and annoying. Holy fuck

i find it very annoying that they do that. i don't go to a random country and start shouting at people in german, what is the fucking point of doing that

do the needful sirbros

why do they pasta out of all places in india? where local sir food?

Attached: 1661752766776550.jpg (1440x1800, 237.63K)

this are Korean version of basic bitch

i just noticed the ring on left, is she married? what kind of cuck husband lets his wife pull this shit?

they're retarded
and we're too
i got rape baited into watching these two bitches for hours, they deserve the rape now

>play.afreecatv.com/popi9090/242423873

they are ugly as fuck

das rite

koreans don't do that stupid ring shit.

? what??

just answer my question if that means she's married and if korean husbands are traditionally cucks, instead engaging the stupid "let me tell you about your country" american

maybe she is married, but people also do promise ring and couple ring and such. But she just joked about being a whore in Turkey so maybe she cucks someone

Attached: 1657875436473.jpg (640x521, 31.67K)