He is right you know

he is right you know.

Attached: 234234-043.png (815x662, 730.64K)

it's almost like what people are complaining is NOT just the existence of brown people and faggots in movies but character in those movies just having their entire personality being their skin color and or sexuality

The still don't understand what the fuck woke means

I can't understand how people fail to grasp that this Max Boot person is the fucking racist for counting all the spics niggers and femoids in the movie.

It's less homoerotic than the original Top Gun, one of the gayest films ever made.

so he thinks shitskins = woke? fascinating

>faggot liberal stooge reveals barely contained actual racism to own his dad-i mean the chuds
they will call you a jogger to your face if you arent a buck broken faggot retard like these kikes

and the best part is
1. they never bring race, its irrelevant to the plot. black guy had 1 scene where he nearly crashes
2. tom cruise BTFO'd all these tokens and the whole movie is about them being told how good they are then he shows them they arent worth shit

if he's so woke, why does he care about a white country?

Original's main pilots were two whites a slav and an AAmerican (mav goose ice warlock)
new one's main characters are 4 whites (Mav roost bob and hangman) and one feisty latinx

Because the only minority given decent screentime is a latina that wants BWC.

>(((Max Boot)))
The jew is gloating.

She's Italian.

there's the fat black man and the black general (or whatever) besides the pilots. Yes, the movie is woke and it's depressing to watch after the 1986 one.

I'm tired of pretending that Italians aren't just another form of Mexicans, even their flag is similar.

The black officer is the black guy from the first one and he's barely in the movie
The message of the film is that the future of the Navy air wing is four burly white men and one latina

*tips fedora*

Why are whites always seen as the majority?

They’re like 15% of the world population. Probably less. And rapidly approaching minority status in the US.

This guy must think Predator is the wokest cast for a movie ever

You’re retarded. Have you seen the modern US military? Tons of non-whites. They’re better people than you too.

fpbp

I'm Norwegian so I don't really want to see a dozen non-white minor characters in a movie. It bothers me and it's depressing. If you like that cool.
>Have you seen the modern US military? Tons of non-whites
The "realism" argument is only used when it means fewer whites on screen. You stupid cuck.