I hate slavs and meds you wouldn't believe, can we make a germanic only continent...

i hate slavs and meds you wouldn't believe, can we make a germanic only continent? even africans are less butthurt that the forementioned """people""" the only good slavs are czech and the only good meds are those italians that larp as austrian

Attached: 2431251515.png (252x200, 7.85K)

The most shocking part about meds, celts and slavs is that they literally make shitty alliances to plot against the noble germanic man, and then you have their mutts, the worst of all, the meddo-slavic b*lkans and the meddo-celtic fr*nch
truly a plague

seriously though, why do germanics obliterate meds and slavs scientifically and industrially? the difference is night and day, with maybe the exception of Italy

Kankers get the rope.
Imagine living in a world without Italian cuisine, and having to eat Dutch ‘cuisine’ like raw fish, bitterballen, and carrot mash.
Even thinking about Dutch ‘culture’ makes me sick.

they're lazy and whiny, our culture is closer to east asians than it is to theirs.
Go back luigi

We're lazy and prefer spending our life outside socializing and enjoying

Name one good Dutch film.

Cumskins make posts like these then wonder why the entire world hates them

Attached: proxy-image.jpeg-37.jpg (1640x2208, 1.18M)

That's fucking retarded, half of German culture is just a continuation of Grecian culture.

We have nothing in common with Chinks at all. We barely share a working culture with Japan anymore.

A germanic only continent so you can keep importing the middle eastern and african refugees you love so much?

New kids

>Grecian
IKI GO BACK

>implying medcels and slavcels are not the butthurt horde already

You seriously need to reconsider your thought choices if you believe that south krauts are closely related to terroni

Still waiting.
The only acceptable answer is The Vanishing. That is the one good film swampland has made.

well that's at least one thing we share with you

Everyone who is not Germanic dislikes you at the very least.

africans are not nearly as butthurt as the plumber-scammer-pickpocketer club

But that’s not all!

Everything wrong with this country is because of terroni:
Mafia? Tutto terrón
Lazy? Tutto terrón
Decadence? Tutto terrón
African invasion? Tutto terrón

finns are nice, japanese and koreans are nice. turns out only civilized people like us.
what a shocker

I will travel to Amsterdam this September and there’s nothing you can do to stop me

God, will germcucks ever stop shitting up this site? I go on /his/ to enjoy some historical discussion and 95% of the threads are muh about Indo-European this, muh Indo-European that.

moot is germanic, hiro is honorary aryan, cope and seethe

Yeah they definitely don’t call you gaijin and get disappointed when they find out you’re an immigrant and not a tourist.
Also they love France, not you

try r/history, would be perfect for someone with your level of faggotry

>moot is germanic
Explains why he is such a sissy

Attached: CA689ED2-B207-4738-8F6B-61823B6BD62C.jpg (768x1024, 207.56K)

Go to Chink boards then, if you post on a Latin script board you shouldn't be surprised it's Indo-European focussed

if there is anyone that likes germanics in this planet is japanese, there is not even argument, you are coping.
they like french too, whats your point? you can like several things.
on the other hand, who likes spaniards?
you are part of the shitter club in europe, latinos see you as the same as they see us, asians don't think at all about you, africans see you the same they see us.

the only ones that like spain are angloids

basatissimi

Attached: 1642864395905.jpg (473x311, 30.06K)

Yikes

You hate Greeks, we love your women

Japanese DEFINITELY love germanics

The biggest two cultural exports of japan this decades were Attack on titan and elden ring, both based on germanic peoples.

are northern italians as butthurt as their med brethen or being rich healed the wounds? i have never met one, only ever met italians from naples or rome