Is this actually worth my time?

Is this actually worth my time?

I am a lifelong Star Wars fan and have been really hoping for this to be good, but the recent Star Wars media being made (Rise of Skywalker, Mandalorian S2, Boba Fett) made me have no expectations for this to be anything but a misfire. I waited for reviews to come in before I bothered pirating it, but it seems so mixed and I can't make out if I should without spoiling myself. Is it actually worth the hours it will take to watch? Or should I just get spoiled by the YouTube reviewers?

Attached: kino b.png (1211x666, 623.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3mFDwpojE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just watch the final duel and the ending where kenobi returns to tatooine

Didn’t read this novel, but no, don’t watch this stupid ass show. It’s terrible, worse than the ST, worse than Book of Boba Cuck. The only way you’ll find enjoyment here is if you’re a nigger loving beta male

This. Everything else was just backdoor pilot for a stronk independent black woman show and a show about lil Leia.

if Mandalorian S2 was below your standards this shit will give you a heart attack lol

it's worth pirating. first two episodes suck, and there's a lot of cringe shit in the final 4, but there's also some pretty cool scenes with vader and obi-wan

You guys actually watch this shit I bet you secretly like it but pretend to hate it to be cool.

I’m trying to but it’s too dark :(

It's the only thing worse than bad it's 'almost' good but wasted potential.

If you didn't like mando S2 you will HATE this slop.

Biggest Star Wars shill I know calls it a 7/10. So it must be absolute shit.

Never watching.

Attached: 1509857145112.png (494x468, 175.64K)

spbp

>Is this actually worth my time?
>I am a lifelong Star Wars fan

It's fine. Worse than Mando, better than Boba. Not very memorable but an okay watch.

>"I am a lifelong Star Wars fan"
>didn't quit after the first prequel
So you enjoy eating shit? Disney products are perfect for you.

i was a pretty diehard star wars fan as a kid, but this show (and boba's) failed to hold my attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3mFDwpojE
here. this is the only good part. the rest is garbage filler with some of the worse writing in all of starwars.

it was fine

>I am a lifelong Star Wars fan
PHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

PPPFFFF

PFFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA

LMAO

Attached: 1468593894174.jpg (1446x1462, 176.14K)

>I want justice! she screams
>while attempting to murder an innocent child
Nobody there could stop her. Luke would be dead if she had the balls to go through with it. Instead, it was a short hysteria fit ending in teary affirmations.
To top it all off, she was allowed to walk away like nothing ever happened. Despite the fact that she's unstable and has knowledge that could jeopardize the fate of the galaxy.
"It's okay, strong woman of color. The only innocents you murdered were the jedi you spent a decade hunting, and you never have to answer for those crimes, because muh trauma. You can go be diverse and inclusive somewhere else, in your own show that we've been poorly grooming you for from the start."

based

>Youtube reviews
What are you, some kind of diseased manchild?
Just watch it. The middle two episodes suck, the first two and last two are solid.

Much better than the train wrecks that are Episode 9 and Boba Fett. Very conservative compared to them.

Attached: 1571588581983.jpg (750x739, 64.05K)