What went wrong?

Attached: a867fc3bd8de2b472f9cc10bdf8c6ddd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.31K)

half the members were actual retards

Didn't they just end it naturally on their own terms?

worst part of it was mick trying to play team captain in season 2 and cut short interesting conversations to answer retarded patreon questions or whatever else, mick in general was annoying and he seems like a massive douche
otherwise it was fine except early on it was really loose and the tangents could get more obnoxious than funny

ricepirate

I want to make le yo mama

Chris and mick had a falling out over his girlfriend so sleepycast will never come back

Fucking wasted

Attached: 1441910171964.jpg (550x550, 70.14K)

Unequivocally Mick

this, theres a reason the one that got real employment was Zach

Source?

>guy with the nose
>gets the tv deal
yeah ok we get it

The chinaman, shitty guests excluding Shadman, and Stamper thinking he was above a podcast- you know, the only think that might have given him long term relevancy and avoid being a methhead with a shitty cooking channel.

Nothing that I can think of

Psychicpebbles was cringe in sleepycast. You can tell he forced being an edgelord and makes me cringe every time he did it

It's uncanny that the crews likability on the podcast directly scaled with how successful they went on to be. It's almost 1:1

top tier
>zach who got a pilot and then an actual tv show
>chris who has a successful channel and contributes to many various projects

high tier
>mick who still animates and gets paid decently to do so while showing up at various industry gigs

mid tier
>jeff who is still spinning his wheels on the video game
>cory who is a retard but actually talented/skilled so he sort of made it

low tier
>niall who is a retard and didn't do anything at all
>stamper who is a retard and his life only became worse over time as he spiraled into substance abuse

idk man, early edgy Zach bringing up Hitler every ep will always have a place my gay heart

>mick in high tier
>niall in low tier
garbage opinion

niall was literally just a less funny chris but you're right that mick being high tier and not low/mid is the biggest discrepancy on the list

Other than the fact he wanted to fuck his dog Mick's fine but he's nowhere near high tier.

Niall just chose a quiet peaceful life, he's based

t.

Attached: duwang man.png (774x315, 361.24K)

He faked his death to get out of paying child support to the dozens of black irish bastards he sired