Why Asians don't laugh at The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Why Asians don't laugh at The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Attached: latest.png (704x685, 259.38K)

Japs consider the Simpsons dark humor

cuz they depict us inaccurately and racistly

haven't you saw "Japanese humor" threads on Any Forums
its not funny if it doesn't involve silly dances

But I cooka da pasta is fair game right?

I saw Simpsons once, was the least funniest thing i've ever saw since my gramp

In Spain we saw Takeshis Castle and it was very popular and funny. Same Shinchan and Doraemon.

Attached: takeshi-castle-thailand-551063.jpg (608x408, 313.25K)

modern episodes or old episodes?

all boomer shits now

One feature of Japanese cartoons that was absolutely impossible in American cartoons was the nudity, you even have naked children in the animes.

Attached: c6c0464094b156031d0f4c2a933f2357.jpg (336x360, 19.3K)

both
i don't think i ever watched anything western that i found funny(Monty Python, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Big Band Theory, Doctor Who, yeah all of them)
in fact the only TV show that made me laugh in 4 years is "Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu" which wasn't that funny to be jonest

Attached: 1661508338638664.gif (498x498, 79.69K)

Americans make a joke of their country by themselves alright, asians don’t need to try

What are Korean comedy shows like?

Yes, you trumpist retard.

Compare
>haha mamma mia pasta XD
simpsons jokes with

>asians are all tiny, nuked, murderers and shit people, also they are zoo animals, with the most piss yellow skin and the slantiest eyes of all history
'jokes' on asians on the Simpsons

dunno they were peak reddit humour last time i checked(SNL Korea, Gag Concert, etc.)
i find some funny webms on 4channel though

Attached: 1661419573814980.jpg (1920x1080, 147.41K)

I don't know, I kinda like The Simpsons, but I usually don't laugh. I laughed way more watching Crayon Shin Chan. I'm half Japanese.

cont.
webms like picrel was really funny for me

Attached: 1656759923510.webm (288x576, 2.06M)

this one too

Attached: 1656060225428.webm (578x800, 2.43M)

this was also funny

Attached: 1657616498647.webm (576x730, 1.93M)

Attached: 1642854954213.webm (720x1280, 2.59M)

Haven’t watched the Simpsons in years but I’m pretty sure there’s one Asian character and he’s no more offensive than Apu, he’s just another inoffensive stereotype storeowner, what are you even talking about? In the Japan episode it’s just pop culture jokes
And it’s not like the Simpsons aren’t yellow either
And what the fuck is a trumpist?

WTF ban Japan!

this soyjak was funny

Attached: 1647728083704.webm (478x482, 2.9M)

I fucking died too. Holy shit hyung.

Tragic, not funny.
Not funny at all, is sad.
Moderately funny.
Not funny at all, childish.

French """"""jokes"""""""" :
>haha your cheese stinks, you smell like shit you're arrogant, rude, you're literal surrender "monkeys" (we are the only people on earth it's acceptable to call monkeys by the way), you can't speak english you're all gay and ugly and weak, your country sucks fuck you

Asian jokes :
>lol you have small dick xD

And then Asians dare to complain? "Boohoo we are so oppressed by Hollywood they hate us so much waaaah waaaah waaaaaah" LOL what a fucking joke, fuck you

how about this one

Attached: 1652622260294.webm (868x480, 2.95M)

Brits, Italians and French always seem to get lots of shit from American shows for whatever reason

uh oh Korea-kun
literally who makes such insulting jokes though? Brits? Yanks?

Also, Mexicans tend to be depicted either as fat lazy brown subhumans, criminals or nacho taco cinco de mayo stereotypes and no one seems to give a fuck

I managed a slight smile.

Bro, WTF is up with Indians? Not even joking, this is some next level shit. Do they do that with all kinds of news?

You're just a bitch.

Mentally disturbed individual

Yeah the french got the worst.

Brazilians were the worst example, literally nuns scamming simpsons on the streets while their 90 sons stole from them
They literally had to make an episode 20 years after as a way of saying 'I'm sorry' to them (that 2014 World Cup chapter that portrayed brazil as a New York, kind of)

hilarious

Honestly, I never got how watching someone getting hurt is funny. My parents would laugh at that shit on the TV, but what is up with it? And I'm no pacifist or whatever.

You suck, ROK flag is based.

wtf
Koreans are savages

Unless it is in some absurd fashion. Then it can be kinda funny, but that would be because of the irreverence of the situation itself. As in, how could that possibly happen?

Bruh everyone is piss yellow in the simpsons
Also apu is way more offensive, why are asians so "no fun allowed"?

How is Apu offensive

You watched the worst, most normie examples of western humor