Is your national leader religious?

Is your national leader religious?

Attached: Delusional latina.png (1080x1573, 713.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-ZwOfaTMBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i believe she worships black cock so yes

Yes

Attached: images-269.jpg (654x469, 32.92K)

That's cool, I tend to imagine Hispanics as godless degenerate barbarians, but it's nice to hear about some of them that sincerely love God. Trump himself was basically an atheist that LARPed as Christian to satisfy evangelicals, but clearly this lady saw through the BS.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-ZwOfaTMBc

Dont tell me it's over

>Hispanics as godless
What kinda of media are you watching?

>Hispanics as godless
dios mio... el retrasado de los calamares

Your media portrays ispanics as degenerate and violent and also tries to connect degenerate lifestyle and godlesness. It's a fairly reasonable deduction from a warped source.

You clearly live in a suburb. Hispanic people are like parrots, they repeat things they hear but they don't know what it means. Hispanic people have more bastard children than anyone in the world, and they are also known for beating their children. It's not a coincidence.
Luke 17:2
It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.
Hispanic people are generally perverts who have no interest in serving anything beyond a sexual longing. They may LARP as Christians, but just look at their behavior: more bastards, more violent crime, the writing is on the wall.
But you seem to have some strange impression of them, you bought their LARP about being Catholics or "family-orientated".
In reality Americans are simply too polite to admit that Hispanic people are generally uncivilized perverts. Then when someone like Trump says the truth he gets flamed for it, surely, your country will burn if you let it continue.

It does? I constantly see them as hyper religous and usually family tight. The younger kids being rebellious till a certain age. That or gangbangers but ever race gets it's group with that.

He is just a white kid who thinks that Hispanics are Catholic because they check the "Catholic" box during census...not really much different than me checking a box that says "I am a tree" would actually make me a tree...it is absurd but most likely he doesn't know any better. So I cannot really care about it.

No true scotsman -fallacy should be renamed as no true christian -fallacy at this point

If they were family orientated they wouldn't be known for getting abortions and beating their children. I don't know how Hispanic people got this reputation but it's so untrue and I think that it's a dangerous game that you are playing.

You see them all as potential illegal aliens and thus criminals

he fell for the hispanic self-promotion campaign on Any Forums. notice how Any Forums never mentions ant disproportionate crime they commit, their abysmal scoring and affirmative action reliance.

If you aren't Christian, then you aren't Christian. If you believe otherwise, I will not listen to you.

>let me tell you about your people
shut the fuck up you worthless chinksects
t. pr

There are cpuntless different kinds of christians, each and every one condemning each others as fakes. It's rather hilarious, tbqh, especially when most are actually very close to each others when looking at christian plurality of the past.

>not really much different than me checking a box that says "I am a tree" would actually make me a tree...it is absurd
Shame that you had to derail your post at the end there with transphobia like that. Consider this a downvote.

You have no people, Juan Carlos Brown.

No user, this nonsense has been going on since before all that. For many years people have a generally polite opinion about Hispanics and I don't know why, I imagine it's because they've never actually lived around them. I don't want to keep talking about it because it gives me a negative feeling, I just feel that I need to correct people when they assume something that is wrong.
Hispanic people are probably some of the least family-orientated people on the planet, perhaps next to the Nords and French. It is really untrue that they are close-knit at all, they backstab eachother constantly which is why Central and South American homicide rates are so high. It's literally the opposite of what user is saying, they aren't hyper religious, they are perverted nihilists who will check a box that says "Catholic" because their grandma had them dunked in water as a baby.
But still I don't hate them, I just understand what they actually are. I don't idealize them to be polite.