What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1017d65e8ce5f87675b63e8667053e98.jpg (700x1018, 104.83K)

unironically casting zendaya

I enjoyed DUNC and DUNC accessories.

The fact that they didn't film Pt 1 & 2 back to back.

Nothing it was one of two good movies in the last year

Zendaya and Chamaley, everything else is surprisingly great for a stupid scifi for normies about sandniggers riding giant worms while high on wormshit

Bloated slog full of washed out CGI, a terrible cast, a plot that went nowhere and nothing happened and laughable action scenes.
The vilenoov special

Attached: 1570658735597.png (420x420, 20.61K)

It feels a bit cold and artificial.

The movie covered like five chapters and they cut out all the worldbuilding of the universe so you have no idea about the scale or anything of wtf is happening

The CGI jihad dream. That's it.

Zendya unironically made the movie it’s money back so she’s honestly the only redeeming part

Zendaya will always be meechi

Zendaya was a scowling frumpy bore. Big mistake casting her.

bad (and ugly) actors

Hey I think she’s miscast too, but she’s sadly actually a draw with americuck audiences

Chani and Irulan were supposed to be attractive.

Attached: 1525172452678.jpg (1500x799, 379.66K)

As long as they do Alia justice then all will be forgiven

I liked it

Mind you I didnt read the books nor watch the 80's movie and no idea about that zendaya girl

I am American and I don't understand how Zendaya is popular at all

>Zendaya
>Too much woke shit
>Just said "fuck it" to the entire book

-Casting
-Music
-Script
-Studio pressure to tone down the violence

The worst thing i can say about it, is it doesn't feel anything like a Denis V movie. Such a shame.

Holy fuck I watched this the other day. It was so fucking boring. I was expecting like Sci-fi LOTR since people kept comparing them but it was so goddamn boring and I couldn't care about any characters or the story. Then it just ended and they wanted me to care or something.