I actually identified that there is 2 different kind of mediterraneans

i actually identified that there is 2 different kind of mediterraneans,

spaniards and north italians are the first kind, greeks and south italians are the other.
the first kind is generally european behaved, the second kind is more gypsy-like and arab, very scammy, their arabness also makes them actively hate the rest of europeans.
the first kind actually look like swarthoid euros that, if lighter, would normally pass anywhere in northwestern europe, the second kind look like jews and borderline arabs

Attached: 142421.jpg (600x600, 37.75K)

Correct

>swarthoid euros that, if lighter, would normally pass anywhere in northwestern europe
It's called having sunlight

You have no idea what gypsies are like

I noticed the same, its curious how their ohenotype directly relates with their behaviour.
The more semitic they look the most unhinged they are

The holy trinity

yes, when i went torino and genova people were nice, they also had that european head and faces, can't explain, same in spain.

but naples people and atens people had that arab face, pointy noses and like backwards, they also racist and mean, and i listen here they hate a lot germans

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF RACIAL THREADS
GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM
BREATH FRESH AIR
GET SUNLIGHT IN YOUR SKIN

Wait till you hear what they say about asians

What about the French, where do those swarthoids fit in this model?

I love you

first kind, france between north italy and spain is it?

no

race board, sorry sweetie

>and i listen here they hate a lot germans
That's because they won't pay debts to them

unironically true, notice how spaniards are the least hateful ones towards the rest of europeans? it's genetic

Attached: 1661600668516288.jpg (723x1200, 215.13K)

why italians and gayreeks hate us

manlet rage

Spaniards belong in the second category, as do "northern" italians and everyone else south of the rhine

And Finland should be part of Sweden again.

why are you so hateful on medchuds recently fennoswede-san?
swedes are almost non white bc of baltoslavic admixture btw, let alone fennoswedes