The free market comes through again

The free market comes through again.

Attached: ktla tweet girl sells confections to solve hunger.png (1080x1225, 856.76K)

I bet the 123 students are black.

I know you're posting this for fun, but, assuming this isn't fake, this kind of news makes my heart cry everytime.
Poverty is the most evil thing in this world.

Attached: images-407.jpg (178x200, 4.99K)

it's real

>mutts law

Based!

Based empathetic user

aren't they supposed to pay taxes and have a permission to sell shit in the streets?

Or
>students already in debt
>white girl bails them out
They're black. You just don't know how things work here.

People like to post these articles as feel-good stories but never step back and realise this never should've needed to happen
It'd be like publishing a story on a man who saved 100 puppies from the Puppy Incinerator, its good that he saved them but why is there a Puppy Incinerator to begin with

I agree
This country can afford to spend 2 trillion dollars on the military and nasa and bullshit but can't feed the poor

Gotta start em off young

Attached: 1661462993325469.jpg (827x565, 96.04K)

>he thinks it’s fake

haha goj you are asking the wrong questions, care about trans and colored ppl not poverty

Damn, this is awful. We should practise the economic strategies of Sudan so we can be as wealthy and prosperous as you.

Pretty sure he knows his country sucks, he's just salty about it

American ethics are wild. They are completely alien to us.

Attached: Lawful evil.jpg (1163x727, 183.95K)

Was this written by Ayn Rand?

Oh nevermind, it was Murray Rothbard, different ghoul.

>I've decided not to feed my baby, so hurry up if you intend to buy it from me, coz I reckon it will last 3 days top, now. Unless you're only interested in the corpse of course.

Probably some random schizo maga chu-
>James Edward Banks (born July 16, 1979) is an American politician serving as the U.S. representative for Indiana's 3rd congressional district since 2017.

WHY WONT YOU STUPID GOY DIE FOR ISRAEL ALREADY

you can't fix niggers with money user. we tried it with our niggers (terroni) and failed miserably