Spanish cuisine is a disgrace

It's even worse when you realize WE'RE A FRICKING MED COUNTRY yet we have a gastronomy that makes you want to cry and hang yourself. How did this happen? How can we have ITALY just opposite to us?

Attached: FOEcrGIWQAAJsaM.jpg (1023x620, 108.19K)

Are those onion rings? I ordered a chicken eggplant pita last week and I wish it were filled with onion rings instead of french fries

Looks like british cuisine

squid rings, believe it or not is an actual popular meal called bocata de calamares

That looks good tho just needs a bit of sauce like spicy mayo

Spaniards don't have much cuisine desu, you have rabas, tortillas and um....?
Paella? But thats just rice with fish

>Paella
Actually just a valencian thing that got mainstream, same as pulpo, just a galician thing

What's the cuisine of Madrid? Of Castile? Literally nothing. A steppe of hunger and desolation

If you look at it that way, most countries don't have a "national cuisine"; most are regional dishes that have spread after the establishment of a national state

>reducing Spanish cuisine to a fucking sandwich
Nice try Jordi

Another castilian masterpiece of gastronomy

Attached: potaje-de-garbanzos-con-chorizo.jpg (570x324, 35.32K)

I had a Spanish take on shepherd's pie last week and the baked mashed potatoes seem papricised and there was raisins and diced olives among the mince. Raisins! That's positively medieval. It was a very poor dish.

And? Aren't other countries supposed to have similar dishes too?

Lechazo al horno is one the the best dishes you can’t afford, you miserable disgrace. You don’t even know your country, if this is even your country, wich I doubt.

>shepherd’s pie
Maybe cook an actual Spanish recipe next time

Looks good though what do you call that

No es mi culpa que seas Mandrileño

España es Madrid, lo siento provinciano para los extranjeros no existís

esa torta se ve bien solo le falta un poco de mayonesa y frijoles... como le llaman ustedes a ese tipo de pan relleno?

Para los extranjeros existen Benidorm y Magalluf
Los “extranjeros” que ves por Lavapiés son los nuevos europeos

Bocadillo / bocata
A mi los de longaniza y tomate me encantan tbqhfam

Attached: bocata-recomendado-tomate.jpg (550x413, 36.71K)

esa torta si se ve bien rica... y con una cervezita mucho mejor. Quiero vender tortas aca en mi casa pero hay un local enfrente de tortas ahogadas ( guacala ) y pus no quiero que piensen que quiero hacerles competencia. Me encanta como comen los Españoles, te sirven un poquito de todo. Tal vez ponga un restaurante español aca en mi casa

Attached: torta.jpg (900x600, 234.63K)