Why do black pipo start dancing randomly?

why do black pipo start dancing randomly?

Attached: 1614531349748.webm (853x480, 2.43M)

very high self-esteem and stupidity

lmao why didn't he save it for a victory dance?

those 3 extra hammer punches at the end were just beautiful

I don't get why you'd do MMA when the other guy is allowed punch the fuck out of your head after you've been knocked out
thats how you get made into a retard

t.plays football where he gets balls hitting his head all the time

whipipo never feel the rhythm

Attached: 1655172739796.jpg (720x960, 143.38K)

You're a fucking retard, in boxing you get a 10 count, meaning you get your head smashed in longer, you go down, you recover, get up, get hit again, and the larger gloves are worse for your brain too, in MMA you get rocked, you go down and cant defend yourself, its over, this is why no one has ever died from MMA, but hundreds if not thousands died from boxing, and thousands more are CTE'd punch drunk retards.

Very high t

>playing Melee with your bros be like

Why are blacks so organic to move, just look at the contrast

No wonder girls love BBC, they also move better in the bed.

Attached: 1661670034445702.webm (576x1024, 2.66M)

mutt's law

balls in football aren't really that bad you only get really fucked up if its a non-soccer code and somebody belts the fuck out of you
cricket yeah they do try and hit you in the head and it can seriously fuck you up.
But its one hit then its done not you're unconscious because you brain just got knocked around then some cunt keeps smacking it until its soup
boxing isn't better

boxing/MMA might be the most retarded "sports" out there. even F1 is better

It seems you worship niggers.

kek poor nigga

A bit of an overreaction with the victory run. I’d be ashamed if I won like that.

he kept dancing even on the floor with his eyes closed

bro has a killer back, natty?

Did he think the fight was going to stop for him to start dancing?

wouldn't you be dancing all willy if you had a BBC of which every woman in the world wants?