DESPITE being only 1.8% of the population, my state hard carries India. For this we are abused...

DESPITE being only 1.8% of the population, my state hard carries India. For this we are abused. Happen in your cunt's tree?

Attached: Cropped_Image_20220829_150909.jpg (4096x3946, 1.56M)

The only livable place in India is Bangalore, Karnataka, that's my opinion based on Google street view

poland

Bangalore

Pros:
Good service based companies, avg but good night life, great places to meet new people- especially Manipuri, Thai, and CG.

Cons: Andhra people, steeet flooded with small amount of rain, shit infra outside company campus, shit buses- keeps boarding passengers depite being full, Bihar village tier power cuts, high rent for shit rooms, shit cellular network, heavy traffic despite being good roads due to retarded drivers.

Need a decade to be an actual tech city.

>he thinks bangalore will improve
good weather tho

>>he thinks bangalore will improve
kek, one can hope

>good weather tho
no one to enjoy with vro

queenslanders won over half of Australia's gold medals at the olympics and another 3 were won by athletes that did almost all their training in Queensland
quite a brutal mogging by the 3rd largest state

Attached: statemogging.jpg (1183x872, 129.08K)

they hate us cuz they anus fren

true true

Attached: Cropped_Image_20220829_170235.png (553x526, 482.31K)

Would you say that you are the Haryan master race?

nah race is a social construct

Attached: Untitled183_20220829173553.png (1400x1114, 472.91K)

Your state is known for honor killings, chimpout farmers, air pollution and rap music

>muh IT and startup
All these is by people from delhi, South and bengal. Not a single person from your state has a startup or even works in a hightech firm
Not to mention 30% unemployment rate, so settle down

>posting a guy who is literally from punjab lmao

>honor killings, chimpout farmers, air pollution and rap music
all based and high t (except the pollution)

>air pollution
from punjab
yeah, and half the ones in america are indian/asian. theres a reason they didnt go to your shithole

exactly, like I said in OP. a psyop by coping bimarus and lungis to try to bring us down to their levels

>yeah, and half the ones in america are indian/asian. theres a reason they didnt go to your shithole
What? Come back ones you learn to read and write.

Attached: images (38) (6).jpg (678x452, 13.96K)

It's Goa. It's literally a resort containment area for foreigners.

>we wuz aryanz and shiet

bump