The UK is gay

The biggest protest in the history of the world happened in England on Feb, 15, 2003 to protest the Iraq war.

As an American living during that time still dealing with 9/11 I remember thinking about what a bunch of pussies the English were. Second only too the French who straight up refused to slay Muslims with American chads.

British people literally raped and murdered entire families during the American revolution. Killing thousands of Americans burning New York City itself to the ground from 1776 to 1782. these were people who considered us to be British, and our brothers! You literally have British admirals talking with pride about raping 14-year-old American girls and killing all the men in her family.

Despite this fact America still joined your ass in world war 1 and 2 at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dead men!

Then you decide you want to join NATO then America gets attacked on 9/11 and you fucking pussies want to throw a hissy fit. When traveling Scotland and Wales for a month I was astounded by how much pride the fucking Scots and British took in opposing the Iraq war and the Afghan war.

I don't give a shit if wmds where fake! More Americans died on 9/11 then died on Pearl harbor. It was a fucking holy war. it wasn't about getting rid of terrorism, America needed Muslim blood. Anywhere from 500,000 to 1 million Muslims have died as a result of the war on terror and I'm honestly just now starting to feel better about 9/11.

Every American got this you didn't get it because it didn't happen to you...

For this reason Tony Blair is a goddamn hero and did what you fucking pussies were too scared to do. Go to war! I literally want to headbutt every Englishman who fucking says something bad about this absolute Chad. You fucking pussies lack discipline you ought to be fighting in a war anyways toughen you up a bit.

How do brit bongs feel about there involvement now in the war?

Attached: 2003-protests.jpg (450x450, 62.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meaws.com/blogs/one-third-of-israelis-are-bisexual/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do brit bongs feel about there involvement now in the war?
Biggest waste of money ever and has been used as leverage by lefty types ever since whenever people argue against Course that's probably what the Jewnited States of Lardmerica wanted

european leftists and especially fags LOVE muslims who want to behead them. have you seen the huge pro-Palestine protests? it's all faggots and leftards

>As an American living during that time still dealing with 9/11 I remember thinking about what a bunch of pussies the English were.
Way to validate the stereotype of the retarded Americlap, OP. Your illegal war of aggression, built on lies on to boot, is in no way comparable to WWII. Too bad it cost as few Americ*n lives as it did. Although I guess there's some hope that a couple more of its vets will still off themselves in the years to come, I guess. Small victories.

>You literally have British admirals talking with pride about raping 14-year-old American girls and killing all the men in her family.
Based Brits putting down rebel scum and showing them what's what :^)

Be glad that the frogs saved your asses or you'd be speaking English today!

Anyway, fairly weak bait all in all. 2/5, made me reply.

>have you seen the huge pro-Palestine protests? it's all faggots and leftards
>t. Shlomo Shekelstein

War in Iraq was an awful move

t. Schwuchtel Schweinsteiger

Attached: Queers-for-Palestine-768x497.jpg (768x497, 90.67K)

tl;dr

>2003
>still dealing with 9/11
And we're the pussies?

Wonder what Palestinians reckon to all their supporters being battymen
And how do the battymen reconcile with the fact an independent Palestinian would probably be a Islamic theocracy

Really fucking dumb

9/11 had nothing to do with iraq lmao

Was it da jooooz rorke?

>Conflating 9/11 and the retaliatory war on Afghanistan, for which you had full NATO support, with the war on Iraq so Bush jr could outdo his daddy, for which you did not
Not even a yank could be this dumb, this is a false flag

No, it was saudi arabian citizens who belonged to Al Qaeda.

Wasn't your dad involved? That's the rumour going round the playground

Bunch of Kraut leftists joined the PLO during the cold war and ended up leaving in disgust because all the PLO militants loved Hitler.

grow up rasheed.

Not in quotes and therefore you said it and look like that.

Also:
>t. Moshe Moneyberg

Attached: JIDF mad.jpg (800x533, 138.46K)

And what, specifically, did Christian Americans get out of the Iraq war? New farmland? Loot? Resources they own a stake in? A new country to rule directly and impose your language, culture and religion on? A high trust society? The destruction of the Muslim races?

No, you got a disloyal puppet state already aligned with Iran again (better than Sunnis, but still). You got some reprieve for Israel, maybe. American foreign policy has been a disaster for white Christians (the end of empires, French Christians raped and butchered in Algeria, forcing UK to give up the Suez, inventing Arab nationalism which played both sides and sided with the USSR anyway, the genocide of Europeans in South African nations, spawning ISIS, whatever the fuck you did in South America). Most importantly though these events were all disasters _for Americans_ who have had to bear the cost of funding all these retarded interventions without any gain in return.

Anglos protested the war probably because they like Americans and don't want to see them spill blood without any gain whatsoever. I.e. the same reason Americans themselves protested the war.

holy cope

Attached: Queers-Against-Israeli-Apartheid-p97e6ulrpoyc6cd8xq7cz9eurswtb320tntotyit7c.jpg (1820x700, 306.01K)

Hmmm maybe sexual orientation is completely unrelated to sympathy for Palestinians hmmmmm

So, what's your point? Are you pro-palestine or israel? Who cares if faggots support palestine or not, there's no way anything can happen to them-

God imagine marching in shit like this. Being a flamboyant faggot and obnoxiously political how entirely insufferable it must be to be around them

Unholy cope more like, you demoniac.

Attached: modern-day Jerusalem.jpg (1024x683, 118.53K)

shut up chud, the palestinian cause is an LGBTQ++ approved cause

Attached: P7271976-768x576.jpg (768x576, 109.18K)

can't tell if it's a troll or not considering the number of MURRICA FUCK YEAH retards in this huge joke of a country

America makes the rules bitch we are the gods of the Earth. There is no such thing as an illegal war when America is the one doing it don't you get that you fucking tard?

I'm afraid that we didn't do enough we should have nuked Afghanistan several times annexed all the oil rich areas of the Middle East and forced the conversation of every mudslime in the world. The only reason we didn't is cuz the Jews need to keep their Turks and Saudis, in Qatar Kuwait and Egypt happy. Nato didn't have the stomach for it either.

Also if Britt bongs could have kept their mongrel dick in their pants, America wouldn't be an independent country today. The United Kingdom would still be a great power with its seat of power in Washington DC. Now they can't wipe their own ass without asking America's permission first so I think it works out for all of us

Attached: 1656049110904.jpg (500x453, 23.78K)

Shut up, Judas, the Israeli cause is a globohomo-approved cause.

Oh and
>meaws.com/blogs/one-third-of-israelis-are-bisexual/
Ew.

Attached: YIKES.jpg (640x359, 66.48K)

Screaming, been all over the middle east and you see copies of mein kampf sold everywhere