ARGHH user SAVE ME

>ARGHH user SAVE ME
What would you have done to survive the Mist?

Attached: the mist.jpg (780x438, 38.03K)

Kill the religious freak in her sleep and then just stay inside.

What was the mist monster exactly and where did it come from?

another dimension

Vacuum it.

>portal to what looks like Hell opens
>demonic looking monsters leap out of it and start hunting people
>"haha crazy christian lady is so dumb to claim that Apocalypse has come lmao"
King can't fucking write without exposing his anti-religious butthurt. It was absolutely logical in that situation for many people to side with the christian lady.

Get a really big fan and blow the mist away. Problem solved.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR 0.24 SECONDS IM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 932480989062.jpg (1920x1080, 158.64K)

It only lasts for a couple of hours doesn't it? It's a risk, but I'd get to my car and just drive. A mist rolling in out of nowhere would pretty damn weird; don't think it'd be unreasonable to book it right away.

Rape a woman then kill myself.

>survive the Mist
The mist creatures were not intelligent and largely uncreative. This means any bunker with lots of goods would be sufficient to survive.

>bugs start gathering around the windows
>they keep flashing lights at them
they were fucking retarded and deserved to die

How did that one lady manage to survive the mist and get her kids?

I would have figured out that they hate fire within the first day. From there, we use the grocery store materials to get a massive amount of fire going in order to build a perimeter. Progress out of the store and acquire a few vehicles. Build several makeshift flamethrowers and molotovs, stock up on gasoline, then prepare to set out. If the mist is finite like in the movie, keep driving with the caravan until we get out. If it covers the planet, find a large cave nearby to hold up in or head to the nearest major city in hopes that they have some kind of defense going.

i would have stayed in the supermarket which had food and supplies for weeks if not months and waited for the military.
just like they should have done.

>gets shanked in her sleep
>goes to heaven if she's right
i dont see the problem

Thought the monster was rarely shown but theres all types of monsters in this

>see a few giant bugs
>AAAAAAHHH JESUS CHRIST BE PRAISED WE MUST SACRIFICE CHILDREN

Stay in the basement as usual. Its dark and looks like nobody is around anyway.
Why would you ever go into the mist if you hear crazy shit going on youd have to be tarded

not "they", only those 2 retarded rednecks.

If I was in the same situation as one of the characters? Barricade the supermarket. That's it. Go into the warehouse in the back and retrieve a bunch of warehouse shit to block the windows with.
Like 99% of horror movies, The Mist relies on the pure suicidal retardation of its characters to progress the plot.