It's salt

it's salt

Attached: gcyo0pias5401.jpg (500x500, 26.35K)

It’s dare

This, too, was a subversion. It's not salt. It's powdered dogshit, a subtle metaphor for Star Wars in Disney's hands.

why did this spawn so much seethe?

good question. on a side not i'm going to go taste my backyard just to be sure what the heck it is.

ooh

Cuz it was an obvious copy of the Hoth planet but Jewsney added this clever line amd they think this changed everything. They have might as well could've called that planet Sweeth

how could we know if they didn't tell us?

Attached: 1582112906835.jpg (1080x1426, 252.37K)

lmao i thought they were all being piloted by sith magic or some shit, god that movie sucked

Imagine a battle taking place in Arabia, someone touches the ground "It's sand".

Like, why would anyone do that? If you're there you would know this. This would only work if a clueless outsider just landed, wasn't told anything, and just discovered this. It makes no sense in-universe. This is often why stories will bring in clueless outsiders because they will start asking questions like this that knowledgible characters can answer so the audience knows.

Someone's on Reddit today

The movie doesn't explain it, and they just conqur up the fleet. That tweet is the later explanation someone just made up, trying their best to salvage it. None of it makes sense. How would the galaxy not notice huge amounts of resources being pumped to this seemingly baren planet in the middle of nowhere? Imagine all the fleets of deliveries. And how is it paid for?

Speaking of which, there were natives of Exegol? Is the entire planet a barren hellscape? Were there cities? Did any of these questions ever come up when they were making this fucking movie?

That's what I said. Sodium chloride.

LOOK DUDE WE KNOW YOU'RE SMARTER THAN US

What are Sith values?

The original trilogy and even to some extent the prequels at the very least try to take the scale of mega-projects into account to give some grounding. The Empire spends a lot of its budget on their military obviously, and even with that a Super weapon like the Death Star took decades to build. Okay, I can live with that.

Sequels have entire fleets, super weapons, and armies just conquored out of thin air, with unclear what their faction even is. It took subsequent material to even explain what the hell the First Order even is. Supposedly it's some imperial faction that was left over, took time to rebuild or something? It's still kind of vague.

All of it because the writers didn't care about making a believable universe, just following the formula of the first series.

Some ideas that were way better was for a kind of divided Galaxy, with New Republic on one side, Imperial Remnants on the other, and a few in-between. A kind of cold war setting. Guess what? Like most of the James Bond films and spy thrillers had a cold war setting and it completely worked. They could have easily adapted this to Star Wars, without it breaking the universe.

People cry and seethe about TLJ but honestly this scene was way more lorebreaking than that entire movie. You would think an entire planet dedicated to building extremely expensive warmachines in both canons would have raised some red flags or be used to make another TFA planet sized death star.

>It's cocaine!
>entire rebel force proceeds to start snorting the ground

Elijah Wood cemented his based status with this tweet

Worse: the guy tastes it.
So to use your analogy, it's like a bunch of dudes in the desert, one guy grabs a pinch, puts it in his mouth and says "It's sand" as if we needed to know that

fun fact: they actually filmed this with snow because salt was too expressive.
It's pretty obvious in the screenshot OP posted that they just spread a thin layer of dirt over the top of the snow and pretended that it was underneath.

Agreed.

Oh and even Death Star 2 (as much as people complain about it) at least tries to fit in. The damn thing was immobile, and nowhere near complete. I can live with that from a logistical stand-point. They had a second Death star started a bit after the first one, and even a few years on they rushed the death canon to be done before everything else.

It's not like the Empire just popped another one out of nowhere.

People hate TLJ because of how it treats its characters mostly and how stupid the plot is.

Attached: Death-Star-II_b5760154[1].jpg (2160x1080, 352.2K)

>Sith values
Be a thin skinned faggot so you get triggered by everything and feel like you need to be powerful so you can control everyone to not upset you.