Uhh, britbros?

Uhh, britbros?

Attached: IMG_20220829_105159_893.jpg (610x680, 85.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nucU0V44zUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the pensioners who die off in the winter are the same ones who do in the summer, they wouldn't turn the heating on even if they had it. plus winters are very mild here anyway

>NOOOO -5°C TOO SPICY FOR ME

anglos gonna brexit from the material plane

-5? It never goes below zero.

It can go below -10°C in Scotland

nothing wrong with what he said

spending tax money to keep old retards alive is a luxury. they've had it too good for too long - why not have them chop wood?

What wood? You got rid of your forests centuries ago and have yet to grow them back.

kek

>no forests = no trees for anyone ever
No.

OAPs already get winter fuel allowance. it'll probably be increased again this year. they have a death grip on this country. they all turn out to vote for more OAP benefits and pension locks

It's true
I have a perfectly serviceable fireplace in my flat in london but I'm not allowed to use it when this winter there's going to be a massive energy crisis
It's absolute bollocks

>Burning the lone appletree from my yard is a long term solution

t.
youtu.be/nucU0V44zUY

>dude they should just let a city of 10m people suddenly have indoor fires, what could possibly go wrong

Urban renewal

Attached: images - 2022-08-29T191933.992.jpg (491x625, 19.66K)

>You got rid of your forests centuries ago and have yet to grow them back.
The UK has more forest cover today than it did in the year 1300.

epic reddit meme my guy! ha!

Britain's forest cover was 8% 1000 years ago. Now it's 15%.

and where would you keep all the wood necessary for the entire winter?

haha lol where is the retweet button though

Good
FUCK Anglos

i'm in the north of England and our winters are insanely mild for our latitude. it rarely goes below freezing, and even when it does it's only like -5 at most, and it always rises above freezing during the daytime.

all people need to do is wear more layers, keep windows shut etc and we'll be fine

I burn coal every winter. Don't care.

>I have a perfectly serviceable fireplace in my flat in london but I'm not allowed to use it when this winter there's going to be a massive energy crisis
>It's absolute bollocks

Attached: Download.jpg (294x171, 6.45K)