Why are Europeans afraid of Nafris?

>muh white replacement
95% of Nafris ARE white and caucasian
>muh no-go zone
yeah don't go there
>muh Islam
rather have sub-Saharan Africans instead? they are majority Christian
the reason EU is getting so many refugees is because no European would work in dirty, dangerous and demeaning conditions for cheap price anyways

Attached: 1661520727496094.gif (250x228, 26.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nafri
>working
Kek
>yeah don't go there
All of france is a giant islamist slum because of them stfu

>Nafris are white
They’re literally brown and African

>Frenchmen: """work""" 5 hours as a cashier in grocery store demand 50 euros
>Nafris, Poles and Blacks: work in a dangerous coal mine 3 days straight for 50 euros

Attached: 1661759218664510.jpg (770x600, 71.13K)

>95% of Nafris ARE white and caucasian
Nafris are the equivalent of brazilian pardos but old worlder.
Literally that.
Iberian-african mutts.

Algerians are white

Attached: manel-filali-pp-1.jpg (250x300, 61.37K)

help my pepe won't load

>rather have sub-Saharan Africans instead?
Yes

>why are Europeans afraid of Nafris?
because they're violent and dangerous to be around unless you want to get rob, killed or raped

sub saharan africans are unironically better. most they do is sell counterfeit watches and bags lol

Because they are violent criminals even compared to middle easterns and africans.
>rather have sub-Saharan Africans instead?
YES
>the reason EU is getting so many refugees is because no European would work in dirty, dangerous and demeaning conditions for cheap price anyways
That's what slavs are for. We are getting so many refugees because the middle east abd africa are unstable and poor and we're too afraid to use the required force to stop the refugees.
>95% of Nafris ARE white and caucasian
They could all be blonde and blue eyed and i still wouldn't want them anywhere near my country.

>australia: pay decent wages for blue collar jobs and is a paradise
makes you ponder

We are not, youre just seeing the minorities coming from poor places with low iq.
Most of us are cool with every Europeans. Even your women are enjoying their time here while drinking free beer and vodka. You need to be greatful for it at least

We are literally the same.

>yeah don't go there
Those zones will keep growing in size as does the population, it won't be many generations until there are no do-go zones left

you could be white 200cm blonde blue eyed nordic ubermensch and that'd still make your diaspora detestable due to all the crime they commit.

Ever met a Trinidadian Chad

sorry, what's this flag again? Tunisia?

because it's not a race thing it's a culture thing. why can't you morons figure this out?

>because it's not a race thing it's a culture thing. why can't you morons figure this out?
Any Forums told me otherwise though, they told me they hated Nafris because they're anti-white

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
its this simple
>inb4 crime rates
drop them in the sea for all i care, we drop subsaharans in the middle of the desert whenever they shimpout
>sends his president to negociate for more gas
>comes back with 8000 more immigrants
why do you people still vote for macron?