Would you buy a slave if it was legal

would you buy a slave if it was legal

Attached: 6a0.jpg (1776x1079, 190.7K)

surely not

No I don't want to share my apartment with someone

yes. they took this from us

Attached: Slave-Play-1.jpg (1024x763, 144.07K)

I want to be enslaved by a white woman

Attached: 1661604915751929.jpg (1440x960, 605.98K)

Sure, I would buy myself one of these badbois and destroy her bussy once a day

Attached: porcelain goirl.jpg (960x960, 143.21K)

If it were a half-raccoon girl that I can manipulate into liking me, sure.

I would buy one of you shitskin queers just to legally kill you

Yea

hello any women here who wanna be sold to be my slave ecksdee

Attached: 1657022364857.jpg (720x720, 216.45K)

No, I would rather do things myself.

Based. Harem of slave concubines.

I just started rewatching RotSH and I'm surprised by how bad the pacing and asspulls are. I did not remember it being so mediocre. I remember the show being super sound when it aired.

As for your question, OP. I'd buy demihumans and set them free.

Attached: 1661470486345269.jpg (358x261, 18.52K)

Yeah it's bad and it gets worse, which is a shame because I really enjoyed the first ep.

What does 'concubines' mean?

Attached: tumblr_3b5d6f95304e6bf623c3ff74881eb4ec_2db09b4f_1280.jpg (1043x1920, 417.96K)

KEK you are doing it wrong. You should watch those things thinking about a meta and representing some kind of "state of mind of people", rather than watching itself. Most things get surprisingly "good" after you are able to do that.

Such a shame. The story has a lot of potential and the characters, minus Filo, are cool, unique, and likable.

I would revolt.
Serfdom is ok however.

Please elaborate. Can you give examples of what you mean? I want to enjoy anime again, but I can barely rewatch anything without feeling like I'm watching a rushed mess.

would buying little boys be legal too

Attached: 38eb5916f53dad1f.jpg (164x307, 13.57K)

the billionaires would buy up all the slaves
you will still be incel

user, those isekai are particularly interesting because they portray two worlds. That is the thing with them, right? Then you kinda look at how the protagonist's life is in the "real life realm" and compare it to "other realm". Then everything kinda shows what people are thinking, considering their needs or what they think that they need.
There are kinda two ways of thinking this. The author either thinks that people feel/think that way (so his work is going to be sold), or those are his own feelings and thoughts.
I can write more stuff, but do you understand what I just said?

japanese are just overworked and sexless, so they wish for a laid back life and sexfull
there is no deeper meaning

just watch SnK or read a book

Yeah that makes sense. I supposed, Shield Hero just doesn't seem to be as clear as other shows. I think Re:Zero does an excellent job expressing that duality between the world's and how that affects the characters. I'd dare say Konosuba too, but that anime is a deconstruction, so it's meant to show the duality more blatantly.

I'll consider what you said next rewatch. Thanks!