CUCKIVERSE OF BRAPNESS

this movie is legitimately making me cringe in embarrassment like the foam girl trip video. am i tripping on something - or what? what the fuck is this? it's just... so dog shit. after endgame being shit i was adamant about making the next thor movie (because it had a cool name) and the next dr. strange movie (because i enjoyed the first one) my last capeshit experiences. after 20 odd minutes of this and all the material about stinky little ratalie being thor jew-point-oh for [MARVEL TM PHASE TM FOUR TM]^TM i'm done for good. if you want a play by play of the first and likely not worst 20 minutes of the movie let's get this thread cooking unless the disney jannies erase it

Attached: shit movie.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

I'm also trans, don't know if that matters

It does, you're so brave and valid OP.

aw sweet a schizo thread

Holy spergout. Take a break from this site man

lmao this nigga installed Windows 11.

wait do people here actually watches movies like that? lmao autistic retards

75% bots 25% newfag and/or redditor, guess which is which. it's a pretty straightforward thread: movie sucks ass. agree or disagree. i have the movie up right now if you want to see the worst parts. jesus christ, you pin me for a spergout like this isn't one giant collective spergout right here

>uses windows 11 and google chrome
>willingly subjects himself to capeshit
>still calls someone else a redditor
lol

it's on a shitty computer i just recently bought and am taking back tomorrow yea

no idiot i minimized it screencap it and Any Forums hence the loose nature of my thread

what browser does Any Forums use?

i was originally using a completely gutted windows 7 for over a decade on the same computer before it completely shit the bed. i'm too busy right now to build another so i bought this shit heap. yes it's chrome you dumb fuck nigger, i'm already stuck on windows 11 right now who gives a shit about privacy for a machine that will be wiped clean in less than 24 hours and has nothing but a bunch of empty folders that say "FUCK MICROSOFT NIOGER" on it and my last 3 days of Any Forums web browsing. in fairness you got me on the capeshit but to my credit i only watch the ones that are at least 6.5/10 flicks and i've never paid a cent to see a single one. i know for a fact you've seen one or watched some form of garbage so don't throw that stone at me cunts

see how these cowards run from me. i will now post screen craps of this garbage fucking movie, in chronological order, on my pirated copy, so you the audience can join me in dissecting the bloated corpse of this faggot movie

>marvel roll intro
>we enter an enchanting and cloudy magical dimension
>a strange entity busts through some shit
>figures are determinedly escaping it on a winding path
>HMMM WHO IS THAT THERE THAT LITTLE CHARACTER WITH DR STRANGE HUH?

Attached: uh oh whos that little guy there.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

You sound a bit insane, man

>something is said in spanish
>no hardcoded subs on my copy, hope the theaters had it - or - maybe it's not important
>strange looks different, he responds in spanish, must not be him
>ah a classic rick and morty marvel tale with a lovely new brown face how refreshing and brave

Attached: strange c139.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

I'm not a mental case like OP, but I also cringed at the "my moms" part and at the fucking faggot flag pin. Why can't I just watch a normal action capeshit without LGBT propaganda?

>they must reach a macguffin before the evil entity reaches them
>running and jumping through greenscreened environment, etc etc
>you'll note if you watch the movie that already by this point not 10 minutes in you may be getting annoyed by how the girl screams as if she's seen a rat in every action she takes - jumping, sliding, falling, leaping, etc
>anyway, entity catches them
>dr.strangio lopez stands there and gets piked in the leg by its tentacle
>he catches it with a big cgi ball of rock and debris, he's too weak to hold his hands up and make them glow, so he has to steal shortround's super special abilities
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
>"I can't let that thing take your power, you can't control it, but I can."
>"BUT WE'RE FRIENDS. YOU'RE KILLING ME."
>"I know. But in the grand calculus of the multiverse, your sacrifice is worth more than your life."

Attached: I MUST ABSORB YOUR POC POOOWWWEERRRRSSS AHHHHHHH.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

For me, all of those ass shots of America made up for it

What's even more disappointing that Sam Raimi of all people shit this one out.

>DUUUGHHHHHHHHHHUUUGGHH (he literally makes this noise i shit you not)
>just kidding
>she then gets up as it hovers into the air with the kebab'd dr. strange
>and jumps
>and uses its ribbon like, burning and glowing body like a monkey bar to jump to the macguffin
>strange is all slashed up and pretty much dead

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WONG HELP.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

>she gets caught after running with a real super serious look on her face, real struggle and hustle you know
>she. gets. caught.
>it doesn't instantly kill her and assumedly "take her power" that way or disable her like strange
> it doesn't instantly eat her, or absorb her
>it fucking wraps up all her limbs, brings her up to its face
>and roars

Attached: ROOOAAARR IMA SCCARRRYY MONSTTERRR RAHHHHHH!!!.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Why are you obsessively analyzing capeshit like this

I'm in the middle of watching it and so far I've seen
Dr Strange being cucked by Tyrone
Single mom fuckery
Fagflag pin
"my moms"
Gotta keep the count.

>AND GUESS WHO ROARS BACK BABY
>OH YEA, THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S REALLY HAPPENING
>CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE, WE'VE HIT OUR 100TH FEMALE CHARACTER THAT SCREAMS TO DO A BIG POWER!
>OUR 100TH BIG GIRL IS HERE
>and guess what, her special girl scream tears a hole through reality
>she falls through it after el strange in his dying final white burden frees her and allows her to escape

Attached: RAAAHHHHHHH JEWISH WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD THINK THIS IS AN EXPRESSION OF THE NOBILITY AND STRENGTH OF MALE RAGE RAAAAHHHH.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

you are nuts

>Zoomers getting filtered by Raimikino
Ah you love to see it

Attached: 1656061996136.jpg (789x785, 86.69K)

>ABP

uBlock should be a mandatory built-in adblocker for everyone. The add-on/mod even blocks website comestic elements. I blocked all of google's branding and doodles with it for example.

Also the multiverse trope needs to die.

>activate windows
based fellow poorchad

need i say more with this one, or does the nappy headed invader dressed in european attire dancing while surrounded by smiling brown and jewish women and a police officer as a crying white man looks on not say enough? jesus christ man. lmao. this entire fucking scene is pointless anyway by now, several movies have passed - shows, years in their own dumb fucking "extended universe" and BC/AD-like thanos in-universe references, another implication to the fact this capeshit faggotry has become religion to some diehard bugs.

Attached: prrrrrtttt.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)