Lets destroy monuments WE built that'll show those Russian!!

>lets destroy monuments WE built that'll show those Russian!!
why are Latvians so IQ?

twitter.com/DarthPutinKGB/status/1562883492996091905

Attached: latvian IQ.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elenaevdokimov7/status/1562409916052418560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lets just destroy a monument for OUR OWN dead soldiers, that will show Russia!! YEAH!!

twitter.com/elenaevdokimov7/status/1562409916052418560

Attached: latvian high iq.webm (720x720, 2.83M)

looks like they literally don't want to have anything resembling Russia in their cunt

Wouldnt it make more sense to have it collapse the other way? It's going to be a pain in the balls to get all that rubble out of the water.

you'd understand if you've ever met a russian

baltics are retarded, these monuments were made by THEM to celebrate and honor the death of their own kin who fought in WW2, They are literally making themselves look retarded to please the West
cope you finnish monkey

>NOOOOO, DON'T DESTROY SOVIET MONUMENTS, WHAT WILL OUR AGEN... I MEAN ETHNIC RUSSIANS RALLY FOR NOW!?!
Shut up, gopnik.

Lol, just larp as ukrainian, they cant tell difference. Cuck eastern euro nations exist so we can just slide into them when it suits us, they dont even speak their own language.

made by them after getting invaded by russia, which associates the monuments with russians.

>cope you finnish monkey
keep your drunk country"men" out of my trams you homeless piece of shit

>soviet monuments = national monuments
Room temperature IQ.

you're seething about it so it means you care thoughever

fuck russian imperialism

>baltics are retarded, these monuments were made by THEM to celebrate and honor the death of their own kin who fought in WW2, They are literally making themselves look retarded to please the West
that statue was built by the soviets in 1985 patting themselves on the back for defeating the nazis

based
tear down all russian commie shit and piss on it

Attached: 131208-nemstova-ukraine-tease-NEW_lfhv76.jpg (1566x880, 181.74K)

So if it's their own and not yours, why are you seething? Why would you care enough to make this thread?

Based. We are doing the same to confederate monuments here.

You know why

That's a dumb comparison though. You had a civil war, not a foreign invasion.

REEEEEEEEE. Well, we still got American commies and third worlders to pollute your media and environment and guess what - they are not static, they are fully mobile!
Also picrelated. Cant get rid of BIG BOLSHEVIK COCK in your country history, chuhonets.

Attached: Streelnieku_piemineklis.jpg (2448x3264, 2.96M)

sergei forgot to take his meds

you guys should blow up the culture and science palace too

It's an apt comparison. Destroy politically incorrect history

I will never understand how anyone could think DESTROYING historical artifacts is a solution to anything. Reminder that pic rel is what you are doing you dumb uncivilized monkeys.

Attached: 03_palmyra_gallery.jpg (636x823, 130.03K)

Liberal parties have been trying to tear those down for ages. The invasion just gave then the excuse.

No comparison cuckass

pretty cool splash

But it's neither of those things. Your seething just reinforces this point.

It's a soviet monument for soviet troops. The park was dedicated to our own war of independence before ww2 but the monument was not.

>that statue was built by the soviets
you idiot the "soviets" who built it were Latvians, it was meant for Latvian soldiers

Russian be like: "we are not commies" and then they seethe and lose their shit at this

Why the seethe? Monuments to defeated chud powers have no place in contemporary cities.

God, I wish. But it would cost millions and could cover the whole city centre in asbesthos. It was made specifically for the purpose of being difficult to root out, just like their whole system and the corruption it produced.
If I ever get a terminal disease and have a few months of life left, I'm blowing up this red synagoge myself.

I find it more hilarious when firsties seethe about thirdies destroying potential archeological sites.

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST BLOW UP THESE ROCKS AND STATUES FROM 2000 YEARS AGO BY SOME SHIT CIVILIZATION LONG DEAD
>I WROTE MY THESIS ABOUT THOSE

Attached: 90A6EE26-62C0-4200-8DFC-088E70105728.jpg (831x947, 66.77K)

It's a place for drunk orks to gather every 9th of may and preach sedition, good riddance.
>culture
If we could eradicate the 80iq alcoholic vatnik trash culture entirely it would be a good thing.

Most of the civil war monuments were erected several decades later as a middle finger to blacks and yanks. They and soviet monuments are both tools of opression, so getting rid of them is good.

I had a Matryoshka doll and I threw it away. And I'm not going to drink vodka on Friday nights watching anime anymore. Also I'm not going to play Tetris. Any small gesture is a grain of sand in the mountain that will topple Russia.

Imagine actually believing this. Thr Latvian SSR had no autonomy, it was run pretty much directly from Moscow. More Latvians fought on the German side than the soviet side. Nobody here had any say in the matter.