Collapse

Collapse.

Attached: FbGmNKsXkAAAmXt.jpg (850x600, 79.38K)

Just engage in fascism and colonialism again you fucking faggots

Daddy america would never allow it.

They can always threaten to join Russia or China if they don't allow it, did you forget how angry America got when they decided not to sanction Russia at first?

why did i have to be born just in time to witness the collapse of western hegemony... I just want to live a comfy life at the top

Can you please explain to me what this image means like if I was retarded?

It suggests the declining population of those who say "Yoy" to greet.

It means we suffer.

wages don't keep track with the inflation so in real terms people are off poorer

They could never defect because their populations are brainwashed by mutt propaganda and would vote them out if they stood against mutt hegemony.

Lmao eurocucks don't have guns to fight their government

Thanks.

Eurobros... how could this have happened

Wtf remainers told us the UK was the only country doing badly because of Brexit

you know what, better idea to just leave euros out of it when the US goes off on the next foreign adventure, like in iraq.
sheesh, ask eurosmalls to put on big boy opants for once and help out in ukraine, and their whole continent disintegrates.
with allies like these....

Good, Europe was too rich. Time for other countries to claim their share of global wealth too

fuck you i didn't get to enjoy the riches at all being born in the poorest strata of this fucking society my family is poorer than the average slav

Nah, your poverty is still richer than what we call wealthy here. Not to mention you can use perfect infrastructure, deal with honest non corrupt officials, live in a beautiful well maintained house etc.

You have it too good, way too good. Time for retribution has come. Firsties should feel what choosing between a piece of cheese or a piece of meat in a store is because you can't afford both at once.

kek i have never lived in a house in my life. I grew up in a small 70 m2 flat and I live currently in a 40 m2 flat

>small 70 m2 flat

Attached: dusza.png (1080x1598, 2.23M)

It means inflation is showing its teeth in loss of purchasing power.

workers just need to unite better and renegotiate their contracts.