Why are they such Russia simps on this board. Are they like that in real life too?

Why are they such Russia simps on this board. Are they like that in real life too?

Attached: Flag_of_North_Macedonia.svg.png (1280x640, 18.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlvkvVguIfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's one guy

eastern orthodoxy is used as a political weapon by the russian state

This. It's just that it's a relatively rare flag, so that may give the illusion that "they're all like that". It's pretty much just one attention whoring faggot.

I'll pay 25 cents and two pieces of gum per thread

no paying per (You), you'll just (You) yourself
otherwise your rate is acceptable

cuz they got their independence from us cuz of russia

We are like that in real life, like Serbs we support Russia. But we like NATO too

IRL "Macedonians" are actually Albanians

Not only is it just one guy, he is actually a Serb.
Note that this is NOT that guy.

The most prolific Bosnian poster recently has also been a Serb that spams his hate for NATO. Note also that not all Serbs are like this, I'm just tired of these two attention whores.

There are 10 MK autists on /balk/ alone

youtube.com/watch?v=vlvkvVguIfA

funnily enough i've seen a few serbs say they've shook off the putinbot programming because of all that happened as of late

This, and I know where he lives

Attached: 8cadf3a0f288c13fae811bf25614ca0f.jpg (438x513, 25.22K)

because they’re based and they have high level of T. anyway you wouldn’t get it sissy keep freezing

We are 50% albanian keep that in mind

Former FYROM is the most yugonostagic ex-yugo republic. Their national myth is that the serb masters lead them to victory against Western fascism.

Attached: 616.png (500x503, 478.01K)

>they
I thought it was just that one commie. They don't exist outside their general

In the case of the (former yugoslav) republic of north macedonia they actually celebrate victory over Bulgarian fascism. bulgaria confirmed western

nojkooooo

Death to the west
Death to the eu
Death to nato

Attached: Letter_z.svg.png (1200x2600, 21.08K)

>Note also that not all Serbs are like this
they are. blue = enemy for 99,9% of serbs. the cucks that say otherwise are already planning to move

Attached: image-21.jpg (1000x750, 115.4K)

Please liberate us again king

>they
What is Lakhta-2 shill center?

after kosovo

I meant that not all Serbs are annoying cocksuckers.
>already planning to move
Yeah I've spoken to a few Serbs who do.
>Kosovo
Why do you guys even care about that dumpsterfire? One would think that Montenegro could matter more but you guys clearly aren't that bright.

fuck you swedoid

I feel kinda sorry for Serbs, their anti-Americanism and anti-NATOism is completely accidental. They just were unlucky to have their ethnic conflict when NATO/America was bored because nothing important was happening in the world in terms of geopolitics and NATO just needed to feel relevant. If the Kosovo conflict happened 5 years later, when America was already engaged in Afghanistan and Iraq, no one in Washington would care about Serbia. Before 1989 Yugoslavia/Serbia was the only Eastern European country that wasn't anti-NATO, it was just neutral, there weren't any anti-American sentiments in Serbian society, paradoxically Russia was seen as a bigger danger than America and Yugoslavia for most of it's existence was preparing for a potential Soviet invasion, assuming that in such a case it would rather ally with NATO against Russia.

Z
The west is dying

Seriously, why are you more interested in sharing a country with Albanians who are more poor and unemployed than actual Albanians? Rather than with Montenegrins who speak same language, have same religion and in general don't hate your country?

Attached: ps3m5lh3ti171.png (835x839, 998.98K)

why are they hated by everyone?

Attached: 1623362554008.jpg (1024x695, 80.38K)

Attached: 1647169172455.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

kordestan should be independent too then. little bitch manlet

my brother, we are same, no need get angry. greater tataristan should be formed in balkans.

Attached: 5.png (1254x670, 875.65K)

>almost half of Serbia lives abroad
>most of them in blue countries
Lol, lmao even

Attached: 1024px-Map_of_the_Serbian_Diaspora_in_the_World.svg.png (1024x460, 164.6K)

why would anyone defend europe? we made that mistake when we defended austria just for them to attack us

It's hard for me because I love Serbia but their russophilia, while understandable, only brings harm upon the country in the long term