/med/iterranean general

Back to the wagecage edition

Attached: action_office_II_1978.jpg (1500x1125, 330.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6VqiMQoMXmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good morning /med/, good luck to all the wagiecagers.
I just came back from the lab, I took a blood test now waiting for the results, I hope my cholesterol lowered.

Attached: apusly.png (657x527, 29.98K)

Good morning.

Saw both thread at 0, between the first thread but gay and the second thread but about wagie, it was hard to choose
Hello frens

Med bois...

Starting the day with music always makes it easier.
youtu.be/6VqiMQoMXmw
I'm sure the results will be good. :)
You worked yourself off well.
Morning Maltabro
Andalusianon and me always make the threads at the same time. We do it to create harsh dilemnas just like that.

Attached: f0384ed9d7ed9198fef248e6cf37a95b.jpg (709x1088, 120.78K)

Do Meds really into openspace ?

Attached: 1651454847710.png (1080x875, 1.02M)

I guess the people have spoken and you win this time.
But now you have to look at nature made horrors beyond our comprehension.

Attached: 1661658825586748.jpg (720x960, 90.9K)

Good day Gironde fren. Yeah I'm sure. Last time cholesterol was at 2.5 I need it to be below 2.
I wouldn't mind openspaces if there were no phones and no snitches

Way less than the US and Japan but yes.
In France at least, it's disliked because of the lack of "privacy". I work in an open space but it's largely layered off with fake walls and plants to make it feel like every desk is a small office. I suppose it tends to work that way in other places.

First thing I did at the job today was solve a problem I was told late in Friday, but now I have no problems left to solve because the guy who was supposed to do the project I had to work all those extra hours to save is back so now it's his problem and it should have been.
So now I can have a good old Andalusian work day of working 1 hour a day.

Kek looks like Elmo eyes.
I feel kinda bad because yours was made earlier. Threadcrafting is a thankless job.

Attached: penis.png (398x310, 43.5K)

I could watch ants do their thing carrying food and such all day. Such interesting creatures.

thinking who I would shot once I inevitably snap if I worked there

i can't wage today

>drink way to much whiskey
>forget to set up alarm last night
>still woke up on time
I'm God.

If I'm sitting outside and see ants I often watch them work.
Funny to see them carrying big stuff, alone or in groups, struggling but making it.

Exactly.

Good morning frens. The cagie waits for me on Thursday.
It has been almost a month, can you believe it?
Special good morning for moselinno and maltanon, due to the picture's content.

Attached: 1661742721666868.webm (576x1024, 1.75M)

Found a dead gecko (rip little baby) and placed it in the garden and it's just amazing how quickly the ants came and how they swarmed it and are moving it around and tearing pieces from it. I remember a time long years a go when I would give them food just to watch them get to work.
Time flies while you're having fun. How's the toe?
>webm
Yep.

True, their small communities are fascinating. This summer when they were infesting my house, it was interesting to see their creativity in how they navigated through the house to reach sugar and stuff.
I do this with wasps too when I eat in summer. After the meal they come by to carry the fish/meat scraps home and we watch them clean our plates.
Based internal clock

Wagies in the UK get the day off today. A welcome respite from their unending toil.

Attached: 1631393732085.png (660x660, 649.83K)

>wasps
Or you could just watch them eat from the trash kek.

You simply don't know the notion of suffering in the United Kingdom

We suffer so much that we've simply stopped feeling it. It's like when you stick your hand in a fire for so long that eventually you burn off all your pain receptors.

Attached: 1661657508289918.jpg (1105x1806, 286.18K)

Ants are really something.
>toe
It doesn't hurt anymore and I stopped taking the painkiller. I still have to use crutches until next Tuesday, because using the feet might dislocate the bone that's fusing. Which sucks. Crutches are shit.

*bzzt best*
>Oui ?
>Retarder encore Hinkley Point
>Oui seigneur JVPITER

I watched Don't Breathe last night. It was a good kino experience, Jane Levy is the cutest.
Yeah, they built a nest right next to our trash actually, getting the food right at the source kek.
Pub attendance surged a whopping 145% this morning. All the lads are ready for some beer and chippy

Attached: giphy.gif (480x200, 792.52K)

I'd feel uncomfortable how people would perceive me just observing ants and I don't know where I would find an anthill around me. But I would love to watch them

You're just sitting somewhere watching them
No one care

August 𝟸𝟿, 𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟺
The Diaries Of Franz Kafka, 𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟺-𝟷𝟿𝟸𝟹

Attached: 848449939393.png (2048x843, 1.24M)

>Don't Breathe
Got good scores but shame it's a horror, too fainthearted for that. I finished Once upon a time in America yesterday. It's got that classic appeal but I havent been completely blown out of my socks

Attached: once-upon-a-time-in-america_web500[1].jpg (500x333, 189.42K)

Believe it or not but your autism is an asset with normies. Chances are, people would find it endearing. And it's not that weird anyway, watching ants or fire is among the oldest ways to pass the time.