Am I a schizo for genuinely believing the dominant trend of preaching non-violent solutions in media for the last few...

Am I a schizo for genuinely believing the dominant trend of preaching non-violent solutions in media for the last few decades is a conspiracy to make the populace compliant and non-threatening to the ruling class?

Cause it sounds schizo but also theres a lot of "If I kill you Ill be as bad as you" shit that seems to only benefit corrupt authorities.

Attached: lAnDhKFgXmLI_4AzXjebUqgg5FryWthg_9VRTq-Xf9o (1).jpg (500x363, 28.53K)

No, because there's a ton of characters who kill in media.

so kill 2 or more killers
fuck batman

what if you kill 6millions

The amount of times I've heard "violence is never a solution" is obnoxiously high. I think you're right. I was defending capital punishment as justice while secularists were pushing the whole "you're not allowed to have justice in the world" shit. Fuck off, an eye for an eye is fair.

>Am I a schizo for genuinely believing the dominant trend of preaching non-violent solutions in media for the last few decades is a conspiracy to make the populace compliant and non-threatening to the ruling class?
I unironically have also believed that for years now.

>Violence is never the answer. It is a question. The answer to this question is yes.

So I shouldn't kill Hitler because the number of killers would remain the same? What impeccable logic.

You sound like the same kind of person who would complain about war movies brainwashing people to kill for the corrupt authorities.

Thou shalt not kill

Then kill more killers
simple

He wouldn't be wrong either.

Batman taught me that you don't have to kill people. You can bring them a lot of pain instead

Batman didn't kill people because comic books are for children and parents didn't want their little boys reading about killing a bunch of people like they had been doing in pulp magazines. So yes you are a schizo.

Killing bad unless killing russians or nazis.

Oh yeah? Start questioning peace when you need people to storm the capital so you can kill babies eh?

>the dominant trend of preaching non-violent solutions in media
That's not a dominant trend. The Left have been preaching violence for political ends since at least 2016.

All I could think at the end of the Dark Knight was how much sense it would have made for Batman to kill the Joker right there. He had already escaped from custody once and there was no telling how many tricks he still had. No one in their right mind would have let him live. It's not even about getting revenge or justice, he was just too dangerous to live

But batman never killed russians and nazis

Pol pot killed 2 million people, the chances are he killed at LEAST 2 people who were killers and their immediate families so no one would become a killer in revenge.

Yeah but he delegated his killing to tens of thousands of people, and the amount of killers they killed was almost certainly fewer killers than the killers doing the killing.

You know the army literally pays Hollywood to put propaganda in films? Its not like it's a secret either you can apply for propaganda money

if you kill like 100 killers the amount of killers has reduced. is batman retarded?