A Thai just won best K-pop at MTV 2022

KNEEL

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-131605_Chrome_1.jpg (1440x1139, 188.43K)

I kneel...

Lmao arr rook same

do your average thailandese like her? or do they hate her for being a filthy korean wannabe ho?

She always corrects interviewers who try to call her SKorean by reminding them she's Thai so she's considered based. Also included Thai cultural stylings when she started doing solo stuff.

Attached: batch_ลิซ่า13.jpg (700x700, 71.46K)

Has there ever been a race of people so perfectly built for BWC

>or do they hate her for being a filthy korean wannabe ho?
seasians are the biggest koreaboos in the world, bar none. they like kpoop more than actual koreans do at this point

It's nice that she gets to rep her heritage likw that but it's a shame she had to get bogged like all the other kpop idols

Attached: main-qimg-ac913a7c1fda1081f8d33ad16628eb62-lq.jpg (602x1379, 169.28K)

She shouldn't got surgery T B H

where did her nose go

gimchicel seeth hard, the best k-pop isn't even a K*rean.

MTV is still a thing??

>our women are getting recognized and loved by foreign people by being "k"pop star i'm gonna cooooom
SEA will never develope their own pop culture they just love being cucks so much

Asians are always more successful singing in Korean than they are in their own languages for some reason

>it's OK when non-Asians do it

Kpop is Thai now, sorry.

Attached: images (13).jpg (620x465, 41.8K)

>>it's OK when non-Asians do it
We're not talking about non-Asian, Prayuth

Korean is an atonal neutral-sounding language, so it's better for singing and music in general. That's why music in countries with tonal languages don't do well internationally.

They should rename it Tpop kek

Countries with tonal languages don't keep the tones across all genres so that's nonsensical. Especially since "non-tonal" languages have a lot more tones.

Every jewess gets a nose job when they graduate high school, or even earlier. It's a rite of passage. Kind of like how all young squidettes get the eye fold surgery as a graduation present

Kek do people worship these kpop slags knowing that they're whoring themselves out to old, fat, ugly Korean businessmen for album deals and exposure? I heard they have to live in gated communities with these suits and they aren't allowed to date

Dude let's drop all technical words and phrases, as this is a waste of time. Your language just sounds funny and not serious enough for international listening. That's it. That's the bottom line.

If you were in Any Forums for years or read any "worst sounding languages" lists online, SEA languages are always in most people's top 3. Usually Thai or Vietnamese (mostly because those two countries are what most people internationally know about SEA + Philippines)

This is what I truly wanted to say. I was just talking about "tonal vs atonal" languages top sound polite and smart.

I mean no personal offense, but I understand if you take offense. This is my honest opinion.

Attached: 1652311662502.jpg (975x952, 83.12K)

*to sound polite and smart

I disagree but I respect your opinion.

Yes this is only a subjective opinion, so your disagreement is just as valuable as my imperfect opinion. Have a nice day.

Thank you come again.

These execs also film the acts and keep the footage as blackmail/probable fap naterial in case the idols try to #metoo their way out of contractual obligations. It's probable that this was one of the major factors in the suicides of several of these kpoppers