Share legends, myths or spooky stories from your country

share legends, myths or spooky stories from your country

Attached: phtgrph.png (512x512, 443.25K)

We have vampires in wisconsin and some dogmen but thats about it. And maybe some wannabe witches.

oh god, someone is going to post a picture of El Duende right?

If you touch another man penis you becomes Gây (Gay)

Is there a cure for it?

By getting 2 dozen more men to touch yours

you have to touch a woman's penis

Specifics escape me but there are some mountains up north where people disappear from trails despite it being such a public and safe area (i.e no cliffs to fall off, no dangerous animals, no dense forest to get lost in). Legend goes that there are holes that swallow people whole and they end up stuck inside vast caves deep underground, since there are known to be massive cave networks under the mountains.

Some people still believe he is alive or exist as a somekind of spooky ghost
Some people even see him at the bus stations

Attached: chika tilo.jpg (240x175, 12.77K)

People routinely go missing near cave systems here too

They heckin' found the sort of chupakabra that climbs high in the random tatar village recently, and it's even close to where I live. I'm fucking scared bros, I don't want to die

Just shoot it bro

My father used to tell me that if I chewed gum or whistle during the night the devil would come

El brinco del diablo

There's some railroad tracks in my city that are supposedly haunted. If you stop on them at a certain time of night, your car will be pushed forward and handprints will appear on your window. Do other countries have similar stories? I'd love to know the origin of this one, as I've heard people from different parts of the country describe this same thing.

Shadow monster lives in swamps, emerges during afternoon showers, and predicts incoming hurricanes.

Chink never heard of bisexuals.

Yet it has been proven that they do not indeed end up in the caves. Correlation doesn’t imply causation type of thing.

There's a rumor that Japanese Prime Ministers who refused to submit to US government's orders get tortured or assassinated by US government's agents or military officers.

> PM Takeshita Noboru was tortured in snow field in Araska, because he mentioned about selling out US national bond
> PM Obuchi Keizo was abducted by US soldiers and taken to the middle of pacific ocean by hericopter and military officers sank the PM into sea water until the PM agree to obey USA
> PM Hashimoto Ryutaro mentioned to sell out US national bond therefore he was assassinated in hospital by slashing his small intestine into many small pieces

I saw a duende when I was 15 years old.
>no drugs
>my friend also saw it
>was an atheist at the time
t. boomer

hantu tek tek (literally ghost titties in Malay)

Attached: cfef6a7639d4fb26080b33a8baf4c3cf.jpg (639x360, 59.86K)