Honestly I like her performance. She's got some x factor about her. Why don't some people like her?

Honestly I like her performance. She's got some x factor about her. Why don't some people like her?

Attached: 1655209574612.jpg (1280x1280, 362.5K)

I am black so I can say without a doubt, her acting is trash and she belongs in s shitty soap opera time slot, not star wars.

Attached: 1655399935126.jpg (720x588, 24.23K)

The character itself was meh, and the whole "scandal" was a bad PR move to make so public.
Otherwise I agree, she's interesting.

She's got the I love white boys look which drives me crazy

A mix of bad acting and bad writing. No one can explain her character or her motives.

Don't know who she is but that picture isn't helping her case.

to be fair, she didn't have much to work with, but she didn't have any real presence

but the main problem is, we should have gotten a hot alien girl in some sort of domina outfit

don't know who she is but i want to put my nose in her anus

>when massa whips out da BWC

She cute.

>be negro
>wants to be taken seriously as an actor
>uses disgusting pic as its profile
>complains about "muh racism"
Why are nogs like this?

Attached: 92829273228.gif (285x208, 2.95M)

Makes me sad that I can no longer see pictures of fine ass Black women like this without a thought in the back of my mind going 'She's a traitor. She likes white boys. She jumps on bwc.'

Sorry, blackanon.

*sucks teeth* she's ours now blackboi

u just know

Attached: wbs chet dance.gif (360x207, 1.95M)

it's just business, I hope you understand

Attached: b362f.jpg (492x1356, 190.95K)

Oh well thank you for such an authoritative take.

Who is this? Looks like the facial expression I get from any given black girl, no idea who this could be.

The Reva actress. She's got nothing in common with the character though.

Attached: Moses-Ingram-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-TV-Style-Fashion-YSL-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg (600x983, 90.45K)

I feel the same about the fact that I can't see really pretty white girls with fat asses without thinking of bbc

awhile ago this fucking black couple came up to me and wanted me to roleplay capturing them as runaway slaves and making the dude watch me fuck his girl to "break" him in. black boys are fuckin wildin out.

What is the likelihood she gave Ewan McGregor a rimjob?

Cuckoldry is a western concept, you should consider leaving.

PUTA has him on a leash, it's never gonna happen

Attached: 1614720598153.webm (1920x1040, 3M)

>I feel the same about the fact that I can't see really pretty white girls with fat asses without thinking of bbc

Attached: 1655919294488.png (345x342, 143.6K)

He's back with his wife, tho.

Bruh fr fr

Attached: obiwan.jpg (850x680, 135.97K)