The best schizophrenia medication is 30% effective

The best schizophrenia medication is 30% effective.

Attached: 1033.png (666x666, 340.22K)

The ones for positive symptoms are effective. The negative symptoms are basically untreatable.

Having schizophrenia is a lose-lose situation. You either remain insane or become chemically lobotomized from anti psychotic drugs

grim

Heil hitler

I've became way too docile when I was on my medication and I started taking showers and exercising again.
true true, but functioning at 50% is better than wanting to commit murder suicide because someone laughed in your direction

Quetiapine is pretty good no?

Some people get better. If there is a chance, you should not despair.

Schizos have problems reasoning right?, their mind seems to be a mess when trying to organize thoughts, how do you even treat that?

That's the mania and depression which can be treated. Psychosis is a different story

You shouldn't rely on medication for chronic illnesses. A change of lifestyle and thought processes can have an enormous effect on the body.

retard detected. schizophrenia isnt some meme like depression.

those are the final stage schizos, must be scary to be around them

>anting to commit murder suicide because someone laughed in your direction
That's completely normal though.

not when you get to it and ruin your fucking life

Just don't get caught, simple as

No it just makes you a fat vegetable. I got put on 600mg a day too. Very bad!

Attached: 2YxWCeC.jpg (838x1064, 117.82K)

Take your meds schizo

>commit murder suicide because someone laughed in your direction
Crime, especially violent crime, is negatively correlated to schizophrenia.
My dad is a paranoid schizophrenic who has been hospitalized multiple times and refuses treatment.
I've asked him once if he was "a dick, a pussy, or an asshole" and he said a pussy lol.
He still hates Bill Gates.

Are you docile and tight?

user, you've never heard a third party voice in your head that asked you to not pay attention to the spiders on the wall because they're your friends ? You know, brain chemistry can be so damaged that the mandatory result is either re balance with new chemical actors or death

Maybe the spiders really are friendly though?

>though
Okay Bruce the spider fucker seppo don't @ me again thanks.