Why do they look so radically different from the rest of Latin America with their massive noses, prominent cheekbones...

Why do they look so radically different from the rest of Latin America with their massive noses, prominent cheekbones, straight jet black hair and dark skin?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Peru_(state).svg.png (1280x853, 124.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_A7Y3xCotM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>massive noses
El judio de latino america

They're the descendants of Tupac Amaru (PBUH)

they are mostly indio, same as bolivia
also andean indios are different from those of central america/mexico, so that's why they look different

Higher rates of Amerindian ancestry. Also Andean natives look different than natives from much of the rest of Latin America. They look kind of like US plains indians but shorter.

Attached: chad peruano.jpg (688x1000, 406.7K)

>also andean indios are different from those of central america/mexico

yes, live at elevation and deal with cold

Same reason nordics look different from meds. We Native americans arent a single race. Although we got classified as such due to colonialism.

they are the people of the sun, their faces sculpted by the god sun himself...

Captcha: u4 uwu

Attached: CAPTCHA UWU.png (335x115, 8.45K)

>Higher rates of Amerindian ancestry
Im pretty sure that's bolivia

It's both Peru and Upper Peru(Bolivia)

Pic related seems like an accurate depiction of Peruvians

Attached: Emperors-new-groove-disneyscreencaps.com-886.jpg (539x562, 40.76K)

Yes, I look like that

Attached: 20220811-214929.jpg (1080x1439, 305.87K)

Kinda

Attached: peruvian guy.jpg (1170x888, 562.4K)

Pure Germanic blood

Attached: 1660436402798354.png (480x960, 335.16K)

youtu.be/n_A7Y3xCotM
Dunno man, they seem based to me

Attached: images (9).jpg (739x415, 35.54K)

Nice

There's a most common type like with any (real) country, but natives were distinct looking enough for someone with crippling autism to be able to tell between people from different regions just by their physical traits, that being said they were in the process of (intra-racially) mutting before the Spanish came

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVL

Attached: Takanakuy-Figths-Peru-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 118.49K)

forgot pic

Attached: mutts.png (1112x745, 419.6K)

Because we are like 90% amerindian, 6% white, 3% nigger, 1% chink. Almost everyone here is indian, even those who have white skin since there were white skinned indios. Most people, specially peruvians, overestimate the amount of white blood that exists here.
He looks exactly what an indian from Cusco (lol) looks like. Andean indians have northern, central and southern variety.
This is accurate. Also, I know that the pic is referring to mestizo as someone who has a drop of non-amerindian blood. In daily life, peruvians will tell you they are mestizo, not indian, but this is cultural rather than ethnically. Sure, they may have a white ancestor, but they are probably 1/128 european. Also, most peruvians in big cities lie about their ancestors, claiming they were all white.

I like their nose