/asean/

Aurelia Vizal Appreciation édition

Attached: papuanc.webm (566x838, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4CF4km1rUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw can't shitpost in /asean/ since I'm not using an indon flag anymore

what do indoanons think of this song/video?
youtube.com/watch?v=d4CF4km1rUQ

Would fuck her with my BBC friend

ain't no highschoolers in jakarta look like that
especially that chad chink
all chink boy i've ever met when i was in hs look like wet noodles, no exception

I'm bored at work. I'm an optometrist who has about 10 years of experience. I have worked in retail, industry and clinical settings. Ask me anything related and I'll humor you guys. Only cold hard truth.

>(((optometrist)))
a literal scammer.

are you a girl?

how to decrease the light 'burst' at night? it makes night driving very unenjoyable
also any spooky story?

due anxiety I walk outside with my eyes half closed so my brain doesnt absorb useless excess information from the surroundings.
I wonder if walking with half closed eyes do force my eyesight and could damage it in the future.
I dont do any effort at watching with half closed eyes, just like I were bored and sleepy. relaxed.

Is there no escape from myopia?

What do you think about movie The Eye (2002)?

what would happen if i wear some shitty RM37 glasses daily

you have literal scamming as your job mate

No.

A little introduction to get things going. I graduated from one of the local university here in Malaysia. No, I'm not gonna name it.

>how do I become an optometrist
You need to get a degree in optometry from any of the local or overseas university and the degree need to be accredited by mqa. Generally the top choice locally is UKM, IIUM and MSU. Cardiff (UK) is also a popular choice.

>can optometrist prescribed controlled drug to treat eye disease
No. In Malaysia, optometrist are not legally allowed to do that. Only optometrist in the US/Canada, certain parts of Africa and countries who have independent prescribing program are allowed to do that. However, optometrist in Malaysia "can" use diagnostic drugs to check power for very young child or to get a better view of the back of your eye.

>where can optometrist work
Most will end up in retail (shit job btw). Some join contact lenses or optical manufacturing company. You can also work in hospital and university or open up your own practice.

>how is the salary
Fresh grads can earn somewhere between RM3000 - 4000 depending on where you live. The wage is better than other allied healthcare professional but there is not much ladder to climb. For example, an engineer may make a starting salary of RM1800 but that can balloon up to 5 digits if you're good and work in large company. Most optometrist will end up somewhere between RM5000 - 8000.

>would you recommend optometry as a career
No. If I could turn back time, I'll choose another degree. Optometrist here in Malaysia get fucked a lot. Our own board (Majlis Optik Malaysia) basically as useful as BEM (engineers).

wtf, why did you quote me alone you literal spacker?

Get your eye checked. It can be due to refractive error, binocular vision problem, dry eye, uneven cornea, or something in the eye. Addressing any of these can potentially help you, Even a small amount of power can induce a lot of star burst and halo during night time driving, depending on the sensitivity of your eye. There are lenses that claim to reduce these things but IMO it's 50-50. It may work for you or it's basically useless.

No. Won't really do anything to your eyesight.

Maybe. You could slow it down by atropine, specialized contact lenses and optical lenses but generally it works the best when you're a child.

Never watch it.

Define shitty. The price doesn't really matter as long as the fitting is correct, the prescription is right and your lenses are from reputable company, whether local or branded.

orei is cool

Attached: jjjjfffffrrrr.png (1079x773, 376.53K)

Is optometrist a doctor?

Tried mi goreng and I'm not into the sweety and savory taste, is there a different flavor?

How old are you?