What should i know about the russian diaspora in Israel

What should i know about the russian diaspora in Israel

Attached: f-pre010538.jpg (1200x900, 150.6K)

Is that the guy from Nervy Hepвы

Yeah the left girl is from cepeбpo and the right girl is from мы

I do not care about women

Probably similar to Jews from Russia if I were to guess. Most Israelis I meet and talk to are just a reflection of where the Jews are from originally.

we dislike putin and russian politics.

Attached: israeli opinion on ukraine.png (747x1717, 460.36K)

I never talked with a Jewish person irl
That's weird, you guys have similar politics towards Palestine, you just never get called out for it. I would go as far as to say that Israel is Russia that gets away with everything

Thats a really bad faith argument and if you knew anything about the conflict you'd realize that

I love it how Russian jews go back to Israel saying 'I can't live in a country which bombs civilians'
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh sorry you guys dindu nuthin, i shouldn't be telling such bad things to you because holocaust

more ukrainian civilians were killed in this war than in the last 30 years of the israel palestine conflict.

You're deliberately genociding palestinians and forcing them away from their land. You're worse than Putin, you're scum. No wonder literally nobody apart from american neocons likes or supports Israel.

Oh, it's ok to Palestine civilians then

>genociding
learn what genocide is
never said it is ok

Attached: 20645.jpg (1200x1200, 276.79K)

its ok to kill jews

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (537x571, 27.35K)

Stop pretending you give a shit about Palestine, ueban

Damn, why are russian liberals so blood thirsty? Just leave poor Palestinians alone...

Bump

kill those things with fire

They are both considered Russians by the Israeli Jews and Jews by the Russians at the same time, AFAIK.
Terrible ambivalence.

pee pee poo poo

>

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 08-48-57 _int_ - Why do 4chanlets pretend the world hates America a - International - 4chan.png (1047x50, 4.15K)

>

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 08-49-32 _int_ - Why do 4chanlets pretend the world hates America a - International - 4chan.png (1869x124, 25.81K)