/brit/

Sandwiches for sale in London, 1970
Edition

Attached: 25AE8CCC-954F-4C5F-B489-717F12CD9A4F.jpg (2048x1303, 557.75K)

Why is your brain like this?

I will not eat Uber Eats
I will not watch Netflix
I will not post on Instagram
I will not watch the new Lord of the Rings
I will not watch the football
I will not play Saints Row
I will not go to Notting Hill Carnival

if the bin men are on strike then why not fire them and hire new people? why not build a great-big industrial prison multicomplex

ask him what his diagnosis is

was actually wrong in the last thread but not going to admit it

very west yorkshire vibe from this one

BUGS!!!
POD!!!!!
NYEEEEOOOOOW

Attached: d5c.jpg (600x737, 75.11K)

enjoying this gimmick hope it has legs

why not employ prisoners in the place of anyone who goes on strike, and make going on strike and not just quitting your job an offence that carries jail time? then hire them as slave labour from the prisons that they go to for not doing their job. why not? because you wouldnt need to. you wouldnt need to because in this world then nobody would ever go on strike. EVER.

for me, its veal and tomato

how do calculators last forever and why are they the only product like this

alri geordie

you did not exist in 1970. really makes you think doesn't it?

Attached: 1532460333599.gif (516x250, 530.1K)

sad how abos got destroyed by alcohol when they had all sorts of whimsical belief systems that not many of them seem to hold anymore

what would healthcare professionals diagnose you for?

Would be ebin to see prisoners walking around with the explosive collars

haha what a clever wacky out of the box observation, will definitely be posting this one to r/showerthoughts

solar panels

Do they just leave it out like that? How do they keep them fresh? How do they keep flies from having their way with them?

okay lads it's just about 5am and we're going to sleep how about that one haha. night lads i'll see you all tomorrow

guys I think the janny is racist

OOOO AR
UP THE RA
OOOO AR UP THE RA

Attached: provo pepe.jpg (600x600, 49.41K)

nothing. literally nothing, even if i try. and i have tried to scam them out of prescription drugs before yes

That American woman who was just in my house was from the Oklahoma/Nebraska region my mates and I reckon

I didn't ask her specifically where from because I was more focused on removing her. 4am and she's banging on the windows asking why we're being so mean, saying she's lost her phone, needs to get home. One of my drunk mates brought her back and was too lazy to get rid of her so I had to.