Why do Latina women always dress like whores in public?

Why do Latina women always dress like whores in public?

Attached: c9dd7d85981dac6066738f7b0d8330f0406652e8.jpg (1067x2352, 330.56K)

Woman are whores, dont forget that.

TOO MUCH ASS

Bad parenting, no parenting, degenerate father figure, her female friends enabling her, or some combination of those.

Yeah, but Latinas always take it to the extreme, even with their clothing.

Attached: 95e78651544fbb8bc3cc3a89dfa80824e933721c.jpg (1578x3519, 728.91K)

It's just that there are people with bodies made exclusively for lust, dont be an incel.

Seriously why are horrible degenerate father figures so rampant among latinx? Hear so many stories about cheating and abusive husbands that I can see why so many latinas go after white men

The biggest whores I've seen in public were generally white women. If you go to a music festival it's filled with white girls in thongs and fishnet, no other races do that. From what I've seen the Latinas in Canada are a bit more conservative. White girls go more for the "it's my body I dress how I want" thing.

Attached: f27f784a7ad3261775833e0c86e22a07.jpg (550x900, 196.74K)

wh*te women are worse, but women generally are whorish overall.

That happens even in white cultures. Self-hatred being the byproduct. And so you see these race mixers destroying their own race out of conscious or unconscious retribution towards their own kind. Sin begets sin, begets sin.

Self-hating people are running from themselves, their broken homes. Only to try and pass some place else, where the fuck they don't belong.

A father figure is immensely important, sometimrs even a bad one that is at least trying, is better than no father, or some replacement to the father, that screws kids up just as bad, or worse.

Made for encoxada.

>smf
Jajaja, just made me nostalgic for that shitty festival

Because they're in the US, don't forget about that, everything the US touch go straight to hell, asian american, african americans ando of course, latin americans, is not the woman, is the country where they live.

because they are untalented, lazy, degenerate and uneducated so they base their whole personality on sex

Do you know how fucking sunny is around here
Why do you think we have brown skin?

I've been to ur cunt, your women do it as well

They have nothing else to offer. That's why latinx countries are overly sexual. There hasn't been many latinx inventors and even less so women of significance

To attract conquistador cock

Attached: latina gf on the beach.jpg (2112x1346, 550.83K)

>no other races do that
You haven't seen shit brother

The biggest whores I've seen in public were generally white women. If you go to a music festival it's filled with white girls in thongs and fishnet, no other races do that. From what I've seen the Latinas in Canada are a bit more conservative. White girls go more for the "it's my body I dress how I want" thing.

Attached: 1661744890516738~2.jpg (439x900, 125.48K)