I don't understand nationalism

What's the point of dying for a line on a map. Even I, a severe empire map autist wouldn't die for a line on a map. Nationalism is a mental illness. Ukranians volunteering to die for thier country are mentally ill.

Attached: FPJmygxXoAQyVop.jpg (398x228, 12.33K)

Dirt is important.

A country is usually more than just lines on a map, retard. Although in the case of Ukraine specifically, it kind of is.

Imagine wasting your life for the current prime minister or president of your country

Moreover if you're dead it's not like you can see your line on the map change.
I feel like it's just an excuse for suicidal people to die in "glory"

You only mentioned ukrainians. Curious!

Agreed. NPC's will rage at you for pointing this out.

Ukraine is on Japanese news every day. I don't care. I'm sick of Ukraine and Covid

>Ukranians volunteering to die for thier country
but they aren't. You don't actually fight for your country unless you are a loser in the army
When war happens and regular citizens get drafted they fight for the way of life that was stolen from them by the enemy (this may be true or not, but that's what you believe)
Imagine being a normal happy person, working in a job you kinda like and going home to the family or being a uni student and see all that amazing uni life get stolen from you for a senseless war
A government will use this sentiment of loss and fixate the blame on an enemy, then they can use that anger that grew on you to serve them
Along the way you'll meet others like you and develop a feeling of camaraderie and that's when nationalism its born.
TL;DR: you don't start fighting for your country, you start fighting for yourself and the ones close to you, and then that sentiment evolves into nationalism

Iktf. I just turn off the news for a while and come back later

You probably wouldnt fight for your woman line either if someone might break it with his massive engine.

>Even I, a severe empire map autist
Do you mean you play Paradox games? Because I do this too and I wouldn't die over it either. In my case though it's because I think America and Americans are fucking trash and it shames me near the point of suicide that this is where God, in his infinite sadism, chose to put me.

>You lose your daily wagie lifestyle so you have to die for the country
I doesn't make sense. How can you enjoy your wagie lifestyle if you're dead?

I mean like Europa Universalis or Total War games

Are russians actually volunteering?
Ukranians are probably not volunteering as much either anymore but they use to

>Europa Universalis
Yes that's what I meant by Paradox, the company that made EU. Very based m8. I couldn't get into Total War though.

Their resources and their prosperity are behind the line
The biggest power plant of Europe is behind this line

They absolutely have to take it back

Attached: Fa6xKsvXkAAG4s7.jpg (1664x1664, 498.2K)

no one actually believes they are going to die, they want to get back to their normal lives

POLICE! THIS MAN SAID HE'S SICK, OF COVID! ISOLATE HIM QUICK

Eastern Europoors are deeply hooked up with these cringe romantic ideas of racial kinship and honor and whatever, idk why that is

We should all be like simple minded Brazilians who live day by day and only problem in their life is bunda supply

The wall of your house is just a line in a map