Wow user, you know so much about all these different countries, do you travel a lot or something?

>wow user, you know so much about all these different countries, do you travel a lot or something?
what's the correct move here

Attached: frenchgf5.jpg (757x1154, 171.32K)

>I read a lot and have european penpals
I'm technically not lying. Also what's up with that bloody hand

I also dabble in basket weaving.

Just tell the truth and be confident about it. Reading posts like these I understand why majority of you never had sex.

You fucking pretend, lie and stutter like retards.

What do you even say??

because i am addicted to arguing with schizos on a shitposting board with flags

>what's the correct move here
Leave before your brain becomes further poisoned by roastie lies

Is that you can talk about farting, shitting and pissing with woman, just as long as you're confident. Despite what incels tell you here, they are still humans beings, even if they are retarded.

>follow this retards advice
>tell her confidently "yeah, I go on the international section of this website called Any Forums"
>she goes home and looks it up out of curiosity
>sees the catalog full of coomer threads, racebait, chudology, feet, frogs, shitposting, as well as her very own picture right here (this thread)
>reports you to the police and ghosts you
lying to women is a necessity.

Attached: RsdL0H7j5lHD.png (499x338, 85.36K)

Je parle pas anglais.

>do you travel a lot or something?
Uhh yeah

No I just read about them online and you know everything in the internet is true

no women would even look in my direction so this is just a hypothetical question not worth thinking about

Thanks to int I know enough about different cunts to lie and say I was traveling when boomers ask about gaps in my resume

not physically mon bonbon, but i attend a perpetual salon of sorts attended by fascinating international intellectuals from all around the globe, where transcontinental tripe is the glue that binds us. to be a worldly man, one must himself engage with men of the world. to demonstrate, take a look at this map - now if you'll pay attention to the color of portugal...

Attached: 1643762065652.jpg (566x542, 30.66K)

Audible kek, this user is a man of culture

The color of poverty

Throw a coughing fit and wave the air in front of her, loudly acting disgusted with her oyster breath. That'll change the conversation real quickly.

Holy fucking kek

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

I tell her that I utilize the power of the international communicative abilities of the internet to talk with people all across the globe.

puke because she/he ate too much oysters.