EUbros.. it's over

EUbros.. it's over

Attached: itsover.jpg (720x1407, 389.55K)

Look at me, I am the thirdie now.

I'm sick of America being compared to western europe. I do not give a fuck what things are like there.

Jesus how bad is it getting over there?

>Bloomberg
>fracking
>implying that until recently, Americans admitted that life was better in Western Europe, and didn't claim we were too poor to have a fridge
They've always had an inferiority complex.

>American young girl visits Paris
>Goes to Versailles

It's always been. America is paradise compared to europooria.
Americans are flabbergasted when they discover they earn 6 times of a normal European wage.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-213243_Chrome.jpg (1977x630, 263.34K)

why do you unironically need so much money if your based and redpilled governments give you everything you need from healthcare to public transport. what do you have to complain about. euros jerk themselves off over how superior their system is, and how the government provides for the people. well nigga, your government provides you shit. you don't need more money.

their whole society is such a shitshow that i have 0 interest partaking in it even if shekelberg paid me more. high trust society thats not constantly shooting each other or figting in the streets is worth way more than money

no way that's true as a locksmith I make $60,000 what would a Bong make as a locksmith or what profession would be needed to make 60k?

>why do you unironically need so much money if your based and redpilled governments give you everything you need from healthcare to public transport.
Imagine getting paid 1/3 of what we get paid but still paying the same prices

Europe is officially third world

Attached: 720.jpg (634x798, 72.89K)

Brits gets raped on everything. Over on /o/ some Brits have posted their car insurance and it's like $6000 a year for a 1.5L kek car. That's more than what insurance on a new Lamborghini would cost here.

>some Brits have posted their car insurance and it's like $6000 a year for a 1.5L kek car.
Nigga what?! I would Lynch the insurance company ceo

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 04-25-09 average car insurance UK - Google Search.png (580x116, 11.99K)

Probably a codemonkey or something but that's on the upper end

55k GBP is a top 10-15% income here

That's if you are a middle age person who's had insurance for multiple years I've seen the top gear episode kek they were getting quotes of £700 a month because they were saying they were 20

I love how Europoos always mention the wages here in the US first before anything else because YOU KNOW that the only good thing about the US is the pay

Why are you like this? There are so many things to shit on in this country and you guys constantly pick fake stories that can easily be googled.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 04-29-42 What is the average cost of car insurance.png (846x556, 50.92K)

Why do European elites sacrifice so much to ensure that mutts have a high standard of living while their own citizens live in squalor?

Attached: face bitch34543.jpg (1280x720, 111.31K)

I always wondered if they just do the job to the same standard as us for loads more cash or is the job over there really that much harder and stressful that it compensates for the wage increase.

Everything you get 'for free' from the state is going to be shittier than what you paid for to a third party, including healthcare. And most people don't even want public transport because it's always better to drive yourself without interacting with crooks and undesirables on buses and trains.

t. lives off of government healthcare and public transport (since he is 16)

Europoors fell for the ESG meme.

Attached: 1661731532119057.png (915x659, 1.07M)

Living standards can't get higher than Western Europe, anyone who went there knows it

How can it when their elites seem more concerned with sustaining mutts' standard of living than that of their own citizens?

My grandma lost sight in one eye due to a cataract operation that went wrong in the public hospital, so for the cataract in the other eye we had to go private.
My friend's pregnant wife got an ultrasound scheduled in the public hospital on a date that was after her predicted term for birthing, they had to go private.
I'm window shopping private health insurance these days because it's evidently worth it.

Inb4 lol thirdie, i hear that Canada also has lenghty waiting lists. If they also have private hospitals popping up like here, it means it's probably the same shit.

Man that's weird because the same thing happened to my family except my my grandma was blinded and my friend's wife's child was effectively killed in the womb by private healthcare. The only difference was of course that they paid around $100k for the experience (that amount would be roughly worth your entire life btw.)