The mask mandates just aren't going away here

The mask mandates just aren't going away here.

I am starting to think they'll literally never go away in this country.

Attached: 1661656666990297.jpg (400x400, 20.17K)

Based
Nothing more beautiful than a woman covering her delicate face with a mask, taking care of her neighbor's health.

I unironically support wearing masks in cramped air conditioned places like buses and trains.

Just don't wear one you tool
T. Never masked didn't get the vaccine and never tested

eyes are the most attracrive part, and kissing is gross, we should all wear masks always

>Any Forums is still going on about covid
lmao that thing ended two years ago

The most liberal, leftist province of Canada (BC) abandoned the mask mandate a while ago lol

Are you ruled by a woman by any chance?

How the fuck do you still have masks?

I don't wear them in public outside of work, but you still get bussy blasted for not wearing one at work in many industries.

The what? Damn

remember to vote

kys

based

I didn't wear one anyway. Only people who tried to give me shit about it were women but fortunately for me i do not listen to women

here they went away back in spring

I remember seeing a girl wear a mask last year, and she was wearing jeans with holes in the knees and I thought it was really lewd in some way. Especially since masks were never common here.

Nobody has challenged me on wearing a mask for months stop being a loser

This literally cannot be real. How could someone be so cucked?

When are you supposed to wear them in NZ?

What is a mask mandate?

Attached: 1660494788195758.jpg (1024x1024, 90.02K)

Notice how supermarket wagies and hospitality workers still have to wear them even while the public don't? I don't wear one in my everyday life, it's at my part time job while I'm studying.

It's actually a bit of a class thing now because those with actual scarce skills or power can just not wear them at work while the rest of the wagies suffer. We're back at sumptuary law shit now.

Attached: 1661732160688379.png (441x429, 372.71K)

I still see people wearing them while driving a car

Attached: 1609635983095.jpg (519x544, 50.02K)

>even while the public don't

Sorry, the public still has to wear them but it's just not enforced. Occasionally you'll get some old lady in some dead cafe that will refuse to serve you, but shops are like 50/50 mask unmask here for the customers, but are fully maskcucked for the workers.

Basically all the time, except when you sit down to eat. Some businesses now have "don't have to wear them in your personal workspace". Which is a generalized exemption for the white collar class only kek. It's normal here to see delivery drivers dropping off packages in a full mask to a building of unmasked office workers, while the workshop out back is filled with masked up blue collar workers.

The most bewildering thing is 30% of people want to keep the mandates in place.

Driving... by themselves?

>mask mandates

Attached: 1639078150662.png (674x620, 164.8K)

>Basically all the time, except when you sit down to eat
Even outside?
What the fuck is going on in your cunt

Kek cat men are the worst.
Edit : fucking catcha

Waiter that works with money and people and food and drinks can get into contact with hundreds of people every day.
Its why Trump said waiters say masks are ineffective.
Because the shitty blue cloth surgical mask doesnt protect against airborne viruses.
Its even stamped on every box of those shity blue masks that they dont do shit against airborne viruses.

Yes alone, no Uber or lyft tags on their car either.