Be American

>be American

Attached: 1661736048454113.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

you already made this thread on Any Forums

why would the retard who presumably shot him keep standing there with the gun in his hand. holster or hide it. fucking retard

Attached: 1447036439690.png (327x316, 210.5K)

he isn't the one who shot him and this thread was already made on Any Forums, this is spam

What happened

if i ain't seen it it's new to me

link?

>americans get shot by their paramedic

Paramedics get to shoot people?

its a tazer

why does he shoot multiple times?

i see no gun on him what happend?

What happened there?

story?

he's got it in his left hand.
it looks like the paramedic was some sheepdog wannabe faggot who saw his chance to play call of duty irl. although the kid was retarded for continuing to hold his gun like some NPC and not put it away

semi-auto tazer

americans issue travel alerts for Mexico, meanwhile their streets are like this everyday

oh no no no

America happened

Usa is GTA SA IRL but México is RE4 IRL

>he's got it in his left hand.
Oh it's actually visible in the beginning. At the end I legit thought he didn't have a gun and the medic was having some psychosis

Attached: gun.png (1223x667, 1.65M)

Sometimes to save a life you must take a life

Unitedstatia

falkland islands, bitch

yeah it's a failed state but violence here is produced by power of money struggles meanwhile americans shoot each other for whatever reason from racial conflicts to walmart disputes

Mexicans brought crime here
infact there was no gun crime until the Mexicans started coming here in mass in the 70s

Booba

Attached: IMG_20220828_220454.jpg (1080x603, 179.85K)

At least bongs chose a proper name.
Fat Unitedstatian faggot

it's just astounding how some people can't expand their thinking into what other people are thinking. I know it's a tense situation, but that dumbass should've thought "hmmm, this dude was shot, I'm holding a gun, what are some first responders going to think". fucking hide that shit like you're tony soprano. when I was younger I threw shit into the bushes to not get caught.

>racial conflicts
>to walmart disputes
Those aren't mutually exclusive categories

DID I CATCH YOU SPEEDING!?

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Attached: driving_ain't_free.webm (960x540, 2M)

theres no salvation for any of these people

stupid jumping bean can't understand a federal republic. you people need a king with an iron fist.

CAR CRASH SURVIVOR NIGGAS BTFO

Someone tell us the full story already. I’m assuming this guy got shot by an attacker, the guy with the gun fended off the attacker and kept his gun out until help arrives, the paramedics (who are issued guns?) see the friendly with the gun, think he’s hostile and open fire?

you already made this post in the Any Forums thread