Bolsonaro refered to lula as "ex convicted" on live tv in a national wide debate

>Bolsonaro refered to lula as "ex convicted" on live tv in a national wide debate

Attached: images (4).jpg (592x518, 48.91K)

of course brazil gets the discount and somehow more retarded version of trump

He basically raped lula while the entire brazil was watching.
The tone he spoke was also intim8datin
Its basically over for lula sisters

I hope Basedsonaro wins again. He didn't do a whole lot, but all the other politicians in that country are insanely corrupt.

Bolsobarbaro rulezz

Implying that matters, all politicians work for oligarchs or are oligarchs themselves

Funny how you say this, when lulas electoral campaign budget is like 10 times bigger than bolsonaro

tick tock

Attached: lula polls.png (789x894, 152.37K)

>bolsonegritos coping hard

If you (correctly) count the US military industrial complex's budget as well as the combined assets of all American oligarchs as Bolsonaro's budget, Lula's is actually quite small in comparison.

Meds, now

bolsonaro like trump is the byproduct of evangelical retardation and only exists to serve neoliberal elite interests and worship israel

see beyond that, it's just oligarchs who are mainstream vs oligarchs who want to be the new mainstream oligarchs so each group supports their pawn

To be fair I'm not a fan of Bolsonaro but I cannot fathom how someone would willingly vote for a man that was convicted and jailed for corruption as their country's president. That's absolutely insane.

please vote for bolsonaro, don't vote for lula.

He was unjustifiably and unlawfully jailed because Bolsonaro knew he would get BTFO by him in an election

the trial was completly biased and a political shitshow, search about it

>unjustifiably and unlawfully jailed
He was liberated due to legal errors because Moro's evidence weren't admissible in court but he was nevertheless found guilty of corruption and money laundering in three different instances and it wasn't just Moro. Lula was and still is a crook.

cope, that gay dude helped free lula from moro.

Trudeau has had mutliple ethics violations and boomers still vote for him

:)
welcome to the jungle, amigo
insanity

what is Lula offering? I often see these 2 pitted against each other by their supporters but don't know where they differ in ideology

>To be fair I'm not a fan of Bolsonaro but I cannot fathom how someone would willingly vote for a man that was convicted and jailed for corruption as their country's president.
Just watch as Trump gets a second term.

im not a fan of bolsonaro, i just think brazilians deserve no future