Real Aussie here, this is the truth about Australia. If some cunt tells you he's from Sydney, he's not Australian

Real Aussie here, this is the truth about Australia. If some cunt tells you he's from Sydney, he's not Australian.

Attached: 1661568136427283.png (2140x1516, 198.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Territory#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generally speaking, you're all pretty worthless garbage.

What % of aussie guys are chads?

T. Oklahoma
20 at best. All from the blue states.

Okay bogan

>SA and NT
>looking to the future
Bro I live in SA and this place is not looking to the future at all, this place has completely given up and everyone is moving away.

Not true, we're getting the highest amount of migration which sucks because SA is becoming less soulful

Oh yeah, I love that this is place is filling up with Indians. That's so great.

Attached: 1658386948913517.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

>we're getting the highest amount of migration
i did not know that

We should send all Indians to south Australia. The LNPs migrate every indian policy was a mistake.

Perth is cool. Brisbane is cool but I got weirded out by all the street fights. I mean every block. It's a beautiful city and wonderful people but the street flights. They seemed to enjoy just beating each other and there were no hard feelings. Also abbos hide like hobbits lol it's awesome

I can't imagine being from Darwin and saying he has great opportunity there

are there any people living in the middle and up north? From what few maps I've seen, people only live in the south-eastern and south-western corners of straya.

i do not care

I wish WA would annex New Zealand

>are there any people living in the middle and up north?
Abos, Grazers, and Miners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Territory#Demographics

mostly in the north, on the coast. i was born there but in the middle.

Yank isn't wrong though you convicts are literally their plaything. When they go to war theyhold a little doggy treat in their hand and you follow

>tf
>tp

>

after covid i realized all aussies are cucks

Also, why didn't Australia have this 'wild west/frontier' era? Like, the new settlers (even though they were convicts) exploring the land, starting their own states, outlaw gangs running around and shooting everyone, the natives raiding the settlers and so on?

There was, they called them bushrangers. But just like the American West, it was nowhere near as "wild" as movies and other media would have you believe

In Tasmania and it's basically Melbourne's backyard. You need to make that shit red, there's barely even an Aussie accent here.

We very sorta did but the frontier wars were never as large as the American Indian wars, just because there were far less Abo's and they weren't good at fighting. There was a lot of exploring however in the Australian interior.

It existed but on a small scale, mostly everyone was too obsessed with gold to care. When gold was discovered, pretty much every country in Europe had ships coming here with immigrants looking to make it big. So in a lot of places we have mostly German towns/buildings.

Isn't that because of all the Chinese? I've heard shit is so bad there that you even have road signs in Mandarin.

>Also, why didn't Australia have this 'wild west/frontier' era? Like, the new settlers (even though they were convicts) exploring the land, starting their own states, outlaw gangs running around and shooting everyone, the natives raiding the settlers and so on?
They literally did have all 5 of those things