Hey

>Hey
>So basically I'm just gonna not lower them (the gas prices!!)

>UGH I know....... I know... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>It's just that I'm not lowering them is all
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: norway gas.jpg (777x719, 169.67K)

Based

Tick tock kulak scum, Poland is reviving communism

Attached: 1630845808049.png (974x84, 13.69K)

Based. This is the future they chose when they decided not to listen to us about Russian energy dependence and shut down all their nuclear power plants so they can slave in green shit.

>Soulless scandi rats are soulless
Whoa who would've thought the worst countries in Europe were shit.

Why the rest of Europe not just start buying from Russia?

Seriously, what are they trying to achieve by screwing with the lives of their own population? Wouldn't it be just better to let Ucraine and Russia figure things out by themselves?

Attached: 1661729292080944.png (1920x816, 1.03M)

>Why the rest of Europe not just start buying from Russia?
America told them not to :)

>do whateva da fuck we ask every time or this gas gon' stop flowin' euroboi

wtf, a norwegian politician doesn't understand how commodity futures work?

Americhads won’t allow it. And it’s objectively a bad idea for Eurofags. Better to rip the bandaid off now than to be forever dependent on Russian gas. If they can invade sovereign European nations while the EU send billions of dollars to them, then they basically have carte blanche in Europe, as they know the EU won’t do anything to retaliate unless they want to freeze.

>Kosovo-tier post
Yup it's a thirdie.

>Asland
heh

Here is your European solidarity bros

Poland is the biggest piece of shit country in EU. I don't know why people loves to suck up on Poland's """""glory""""" when they just live in stolen land of their neighbor's

Brother, sanctions were idiotic and thoughtless in the first place. The west believed that they would both cripple Russia completely, and that Ukraine would fall quickly due to Russian PsyOps.
Both of those assumptions were monstrously false and narrow minded. So don’t try to bring sense or logic into this

Nice try but we all remember you're in BRICS.

Historically that land they are on belonged to the poles since before the Middle ages

easy, we invade norway and force them into the EU
THEN we can feast on all the gas we want

How's that euro brotherhood I've heard all about working out for euros

Yeah but since you are Italian youd probably lose

Will see how it works when the table turns one day