Massive Chinese drought

>Massive Chinese drought
>Unprecedented heat
>Food security is in danger
>Roads are melting
>Buildings are crumbling because the low quality rebar is melting
>Ice cream isn't melting because it has so many chemicals in it a blow torch will make it crispy instead of melting
>Delicious Chinese summer treats are revealed to be made with gelatin from boiling old leather shoes found in the dump
>People are dying of heatstroke locked in their apartments from zero covid
Enemiesofhumanitybros...we lost
Pack it up NATO, based climate change that China caused killed them. What's thag Xi quote about Western hubris again? Play with fire and get burnt? Oh dear.

Attached: 1659663089059776.gif (500x500, 333.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=St5H7kX8jXU
youtube.com/watch?v=wZwQvGvZ86k
abc17news.com/news/2022/06/23/small-banks-in-china-are-running-into-trouble-savers-could-lose-everything/
npr.org/2022/07/25/1113528088/in-china-the-banking-scandal-is-causing-some-to-lose-faith-in-the-communist-part
opindia.com/2022/07/china-people-protest-in-henan-losing-life-savings-banks-face-corruption-charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah dude 2 more weeks and they're fucked

beaten by a little dry spell? where i live weve been in a drought my entire life

2 more weeks is up. It's happening now.

Why does my flag have to be associated with this annoying fucking sperg who spams multiple threads all the time

It's either this or Lachlan

Only 10 seconds left
youtube.com/watch?v=St5H7kX8jXU

I'm neither of those people. I'm just doing my Australian duty of hating the Chinese menace and their threat to peace and security in the world.

Gimme all your it's over templates

Attached: 1659506436449197.jpg (750x770, 114.67K)

>>Massive Chinese drought
>>Unprecedented heat
>>Food security is in danger
>>Roads are melting
>>Buildings are crumbling because the low quality rebar is melting
>>Ice cream isn't melting because it has so many chemicals in it a blow torch will make it crispy instead of melting
>>Delicious Chinese summer treats are revealed to be made with gelatin from boiling old leather shoes found in the dump
>>People are dying of heatstroke locked in their apartments from zero covid
did all of this really happen?

its over
the three gorges dam has collapsed
look at this photo paid for by Any Forums

Attached: 1602578089151.jpg (1000x753, 226.89K)

Yes. It's all actually happening. China has the worst drought ever seen. The temps are above 50 in some cities and the leather boots thing made national news.

It's a third world shithole lmao, what did you expect?

That will be $100000 please, plus tip

More than all this, people are losing faith in the economic system

circle the collapsed area? I see no collapse

china could lose 400 million people and it'd still be twice as big as the US

Yes but as India proves, number of people isn't relevant

India is way more relevant than your country. You are only relevant due to bordering NVRTH KVREA (glory to the Supreme Leader, Born of Mount Paektu)

thats the joke, during 2020 Any Forums users paid some user thousands of dollars to pay for a satellite photo of the three gorges dam to prove it was collapsing. there was lots of hype, then the photo came out like this

>pol/ users paid some user thousands of dollars
>source
>trust me dude, he said he did

Crazy how in China some bank owner guy runs away with billions in people's life savings and doesn't go to jail. Instead the police just beat protesters at the bank.

Who?
Context?

Unironically yes, those things are all happening. Still won't be the end of the CCP because they believe in the Emperor Mengsk speech unironically.
youtube.com/watch?v=wZwQvGvZ86k

abc17news.com/news/2022/06/23/small-banks-in-china-are-running-into-trouble-savers-could-lose-everything/
npr.org/2022/07/25/1113528088/in-china-the-banking-scandal-is-causing-some-to-lose-faith-in-the-communist-part
opindia.com/2022/07/china-people-protest-in-henan-losing-life-savings-banks-face-corruption-charges/